Chapter 13

Why

The next day I decided to head over to Jessica's house. When I got to her door I realized it was open. I slowly push the door open. Inside I see that the place was a mess. I got a bit nervous. As I looked around more I saw broken glass. Getting even more worried I texted her. No answer. At least she had her phone with her.

"Where could she be?" I said out loud. I see in her room that she left her keys. That's weird I thought. Getting scared I called the police. Within a couple minutes they arrived to Jessica's apartment.

*Jessica's P.O.V*

I was still in the room alone the next day.

Just then I felt my phone vibrate. Remembering I had it. I quickly took it out.

*Yah,Sica where are you?!?*

It was Donghae. I quickly texted back that ingot kidnapped. I put it back it my pocket before the kidnappers could head back in. The door bursted open.

"Annyeong. Have a good sleep?" I looked up and glared at them. I smiled.

"Of course I did. Considering I'm tied up in this chair trapped in this drak room." The couple smiled.

Then they handed my a glass a water. The men left but the women stayed. When they all got out she quickly untied my hands. I looked at her with a confused face.

"Okay, listen to me. If you want to survive this you have to listen to every word he says." I slowly nodded confused.

"Why?" I said in a hoarse voice. She handed me then glass of water, I drank some.

"He is a sick man."

"Tch, you got that right!" I said.

"As I was saying, your parents said they wouldn't repay him back. Since he only cares about him and his money he took the most precious thing from them....you." I shook my head. I looked at my bracelet.

"Why did you stay with him" She looked down.

"He threatened me, he said if I didn't listen to him and if I left. He would hurt my family. All I have his my sister left. She is too young to die. She doesn't deserve this."

"How old?" I asked sounding concerned. She looked up at me with teary eyes.

"Thirty." I looked at her.

"Please, I'm begging you get me out of here." She shook her head.

" I'm sorry but I can't."

"Why?" I asked.

"He'll find out." I was about to get in my knees.

"Please, I'm begging." She looked at me. She took a deep breath in.

"I'll try my best"

"Thank you" I whispered.