Chapter 53

Why

Jessica and I finally bid each other good bye after 4 hours of us enjoying each other's company. I started to head home. 

I layed down on my couch and sighed!

"What do I do now?!?!?!" 

I'm lonely and bored!!!" 

I'm missing Jessica so much right now. I decided to take a little nap before I did anything else. 

Dream

I was walking down a unfamiliar road. I didn't really care. I was walking past trees and and bushes. 

It was a long, gray, cobble stone path. It had nothing my trees, patches of grass, ol fashioned light posts and benches. I didn't know what I was doing here.

I kept walking, until I heard two voices behind me.

"Oppa. I love you." 

I turned around and see Jessica in Jaejoong's arm. My eyes widen.

"Sica!" 

She didn't seem to hear me. 

I just stood there, looking at what was happening in front of me. Just then she lifted her head and they kissed. 

"Sica!!! Please don't leave me! I cannot lose you a third time!" Tears started to roll down my cheeks. "Jessica, please." I dropped down onto my knees. 

Jessica then started to slowly fade away. 

Jaejoong came up to me and kneeled down to my level. I looked at him with rage in my eyes. 

He came closer to me and whispered. "Jessica's mine." I was about to puch him until he vanished too.

End

I shot up. I was mad. I wanted to punch in the face right now. 

I picked up my phone and called Jessica. After a couple rings, she picked up.

"Yobosaeyo?"

"Sica?!"

I heard laugh. Hearing her laugh, sends butterflies to my stomache. 

"Neh. Waeyo? Is something wrong."

I smiled through the phone. "She still cares." I thought.

"Aniyo. Just glad to hear you voice." She giggled. 

"Sica, gove me a hand here."

I heard a deep voice in the background. "Arrasso Oppa." My heart stang. "Oppa, I have to go now. Jae needs me." 

I couldn't get any words out from my mouth. I just hung up without saying anything. My eyes started to water. 

"This can't be hapening." I whispered to myself. "THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!" i threw the phone across the room and got up. I grabbed my coat and keys. And headed out the door. I drove to a club, alone this time. 

I dashed in without saying a word. I was greeted my a bunch of girls around me, as I sat down near the bar. I ordered a couple shots, and hit the dancefloor. I grabbed some girls and started to dance with them. I started to get tired so I sat down in a seat. A girl came up to me and took a seat beside me. I smiled at her. I was too drunk to do anything. I just sat there as she felt me up. She started to kiss me neck. She up more and kissed my lips. I returned the favour by kissing her back. I could feel her smile. I hugged her waist and brought her closer to me. 

We both needed air so we parted. "I didn't quite catch your name babe." I smiled at her. "The name is Hyuna." She said seductively. "Wel, my name is Donghae." She smiled.

"Well, hello there." She sat on my lap and plaed with the collar of my shirt. I held on to her waist.

"Hyuna, baby. Mind getting me a beer?" She smiled and nodded. She gave me one last kiss before she went to go get it. 

When she left, I rolled my eyes. "Tch. Girls these days." She later came back holding two bottle of beers. "Having one with me?" She sat back down onto my lap. "Both are for you." 

"Awww baby. You're so kind." I wrapped an arm around as the other one took the beer. "I saw you earlier chugging down some hard liqour so I said why not?" She smiled and kissed me. 

I finished the two beers and asked for more later on. By then, I was REALLY drunk. From there. Everything went blank.

Jessica's P.O.V

It was 10 o'clock at night and I was just in bed, on my phone. Just then, I hear loud banging on my door. 

I got up and opened it.

"Sica..." I was shocked. 

"Hae? What are you doing here?" He came into my house with unsteady steps. 

"Are you drunk?" He laughed.

"Are you drunk?" I laughed. "Pabo-ya. How am I the one drunk." He the fell down trying to hold himself up with a wall. 

I chuckled and ran to him to help him up. "Kwenchana?" He nodded.

I brought him over to the couch and layed him down. "Don't move, okay? I'm just going to get something." I was about to walk away, until he pulled me down on top of him. "Oppa.. What are you doing?'  His eyes were closed. I tried getting up but he just tighented his grip around my waist. 

"SIcaaa... I miss you." I froze. "Hae, please just give me some time to think."

He smiled. "Ani. No more time for you!" He closed the space between us and kissed me. I was in shock. I got up quickly and stood there looking at him. He was really drunk. His cheeks were rosy pink. And the smile never left his face. 

"Jessica. Why do you hate me?" He sat up and had his head back on the couch. 

"B-Bwoh?" 

He tooks a deep breath in and got up. He went over to me and tucked my hair beind my ear. He brought his face closer to the side of my face. 

"I said!!! Why do you hate me!" I chuckled at his silly actions. 

"Oppa, I don't hate you." 

He stepped back adn shook his head. "Ani? Then why did you kiss Jae in my dream?" I looked at him confused. "Oppa, You're drunk. Get some rest." I grabbed his arm.

"No!" He flung his arm and ran around the house. "OPPA!!!" He stopped. "Can't you see thaT I love you? Can't you see, that without you.. I'm broken?" He swayed back and forth. "Donghae." 

He pouted. "Eh? No oppa? Wae! Is HE your oppa now?" I sighed. "Dongahe. Please lay down." He rolled his eyes nad stomped towards me. He gave me a peck on the cheek and smiled. "Arrasso!" He ran to the couch and plopped down. I laughed. 

I went to go get a blanket for him, when I came back I see him... excersing? 

He had his feet up in the air and motioned them in circles. I dropped the blankets and went over to him. "Oppa. Stop it!" I got his feet and put them down. He then raised his arms and did the same thing. I sat on his legs and forced his arms down. He laughed. "Oh, I like this. What's next?" He smirked. I glared at him and got off. "Tch, byuntae.' I threw the blanket a him. "You're on your own now!" I stuck my tongue out at him and went back to my room. "Jessica! SARANGHAE!!!!" I closed my bedroom door and sat on my bed. "Lee Donghae. I'm sorry but, you'll have to wait for a little longer."