Chapter 18

Why

I woke to see Donghae beside me sleeping. I laughed. I grabbed my phone a text from Yoona. Eh, I'll answer it later. I got up slowly, trying not to wake Donghae up. I went to my bathroom to brush my teeh. When I got up I see Donghae wasn't there. As I was about to go in the kitchen he jumped and scared me.

"Yah!!! Lee Donghae!" He laughed.

"Aigoo, my baby is a little jumpy today." I shot him a glare.

"Who said I was your baby?" He looked at me.

"I did." He said as he bear hugged me from behind.

"You hungry?" I nodded my head.

"Let's go out." I nodded my head rapidly. He chuckled.

We went out and went my favorite place to eat breakfast. When we went in we sat down and ordered.

"So, how was your little 'date' with Yoona?" His eyes widen.

"B-Bwoh?" I laughed.

"You did go out with Yoona didn't you. You know to hang out?" He rubbed his neck nervously.

"Huh? Oh yea. It was okay. What jealous?" I smirked.

"Oh yea, I'm jealous that my friend went out with my boyfriend to HANG OUT all right." He pouted. I laughed. I stared at him. The whole time he was quiet looking down at his food.

"Is anything wrong, Hae?" He looked up. He shook his head.

I know something is up. I didn't want to ask him again just in case. Whatever. I'll fond out sooner or later anyways. Just then I remembered that I had to look at the text Yoona sent me. I took my cellphone out and clicked on the un-read message.

ya, unnie guess??

what?

I waited for a reply.

I kissed Donghae.

My eyes widen. I looked up at Donghae who's been staring out the window. I closed my phone and kicked him under the table.

"Yah! What was that for." He said as he rubbed his shin.

"You kissed Yoona!" He was shocked.

"Bwoh! Is that how she told you! First of all I didn't kiss her. She kissed me. Second of all it was on the cheek." Hearing that, kinda relieved me. I took a deep breath in.

"Mianhe..." I said looking down. Well at least I can still trust him. He looked at me. He came and sat beside me.

"It's okay. You just misunderstood." He put his arm around me and buried my face into his chest.

"But maybe we should tell the others about us."

I looked up at him. I nodded slowly. I texted the girls to come over to my house later. We paid for the food and left. We walked to park.

"So how are your parents?" I asked him.

"They're doing okay." Just then he stopped.

"What?"

"Wanna meet them?" My eyes widen

. "Donghae, it's been years. Do they even still remember me?" He nodded.

"Of course they do. I used to talk about you all the time. Come please." I sighed.

Should I? Will they still know who I am? What about my parents? Will they ask? Well, it would be nice to have a little reunion. I looked at Donghae and nodded. He smiled. He took my arm and pulled me to his car. It wasn't a long drive. When we reached there house. I sat there frozen. They lived in a mansion, a huge one too.

"You coming or do I have to carry you?" I shook my head and got out of the car.

"you sure we are in the right place?" I heard him laugh.

"Yes." When we got to the front porch. I was sweating.

"Haha, no need to get nervous. They'll love you. Like they always had."

When the door opened a lady in maybe around her late 40's greeted us.

"oh, son! What are you doing here." she then looked at me.

"Who's this?" I bowed.

"Umma, this is Jessica Jung Sooyeon." Her eyes widen. She grabbed both my hands and looked at me.

"Sooyeonie? Little Sooyeon?" He smiled and hugged me. She invited us in.

"Where have you been all these years?"

"She's been in the states." I smiled and nodded.

"Neh, to be honest I was sick and needed to be treated overseas." She smiled.

Just then a man walked in.

"Oh adeul, you're home. With a lady friend." I laughed.

"Annyeonghasyeo." I got up and bowed.

"Who are you?"

"Jessica imnida. But you can call me Sooyeon."

Like Donghae's mom his eyes also grew.

"Is that really you?" I nodded.

"Aigoo, it's been so long. How are you. Where have you been?"

"I'm well. And I've been in the states for a while." He nodded.

"So, where are your parents?" I looked down.

Donghae came beside me and rubbed my back.

"Actually, they passed away. Someone...killed them when I was 16." Donghae's mom came up to me.

"Oh, Sooyeon. We are so sorry. You must be devastated." I shook my head.

"Ani, Kwenchana. It's been so long. Plus we already caught the people who did kill them." She hugged me.

"So, what bring you here?" I looked at Hae.

"Uh..umma, appa. Jessica..er Sooyeon is my...girlfriend. Their eyes were wide open.

"Omo. That's great. You know how long it has been since Donghae has been in a relationship?"

"UMMA!" I laughed.

"From now on. You can call us umma and appa. Arrasso?" His dad said. I nodded.

"Neh."

We were all downstairs. After hours of talking Donghae started getting bored. He nudged me. He leaned in and whispered into my ears.

"Let's go upstairs." I nodded.

"Umma, appa. Me and Sooyeon are gonna go upstairs now." His mom glared at him. I giggled.

"Aish, that's just like you to hog her like that." I laughed.

Before I could say another word. He yanked upstairs. When we got up. I was out of breath.

"Yah, your....stairs.....too.." He laughed.

"Yes, yes I know." He pulled me into his room. "

You like?" He asked as he laid on his bed with his hands above his head. I nodded.