Chapter 49

Why

I woke up in the morning feeling very comfortable. I look around my surroundings and looked down. There I see and beautiful girl sleeping on my chest. I quietly laugh to myself. "Cute." I waited a couple mintues before I moved. In case I woke her up. Just then her phone vibrated. I was about to reach for it until Jessica moved. I forze and looked down at her with a shock expression. She stopped moving and slowly opened her eyes. She looked at me and smiled. "Annyeong." I smiled back at her. "Good Morning you." She smiled and nodded at me. She turned her attention to her phone that was vibrating. She picked it up and looked at the caller ID. she sighed and closed it. "Who was that?" I asked. She looked at me and shook her head. "No one important." I nodded. "Well. Lets get ready for the day." I smiled. I looked at her and she just pouted. I looked at her confused. "Bwoh." She looked down. "It's nothing, I just want more sleep.. That's all" I laughed and looked at her. "Arrasso. You can go into my room and get some more sleep." She nodded like a kid and hopped off in the direction of my bedroom.

JESSICA'S P.O.V

To be honest. I wasn't really all that tired today. I just made that excuse up to go check my call from earlier without any questioning from oppa that is. I closed the door behind me and and plopped down onto the bed and my phone. I went into my call log and saw that Jae oppa was the one who called. "Eh? He called?" I re-dialed his number. After a couple rings he picked up. 

"Yobosayeo?" I smiled at the sound of his voice.

"Oppa! It's me Sica." 

"Oh, Sica what's up?" I smiled through the phone.

"Not much. I was just wondering why you called earlier."

"Oh, it was nothing important. I just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out." My smile turned into a frown.

"Oppa.." My voice cracked.

"I think it's better if we don't keep in touch anymore." I sighed and closed my eyes, trying to indure the pain. "Wae?"

"It's just what's best." With that I ended the call.

I tossed my phone lightly over my head. I sighed and closed my eyes. "It's over." I whispered to myself. i got up and made myself towards the door. I twisted the knob and opened it. As i stepped out of the room. I smell something that could not be explained, I followed the scent and it led me to the kitchen. I smiled at the sight of Donghae cooking. He had his back turned towards me. I crept up behind him and back hugged him. "Yah, I might burn myself like this." I chuckled and let go. He placed the food on a plate and turned off the stove. He wiped his hands on his apron and turned around so he was facing me. He wrapped his arms around me and brought me closer to him. I smiled and kissed the tip of his nose. He smiled and slightly picked me up and kissed me on the lips, What started as a gentle kiss grew in a rough and passionate one. HE picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He started walking towards his room. He opened the door and and laid me down on the bed while still kissing me. I felt his hands slowly making his way up my shirt. I moaned. Then his hands travelled even further. I opened my eyes and pushed him off me. I got up off the bed and fixed myself.

"Oppa." I said in a quiet tone. He looked at me and sighed. "Arrasso. Arrasso. I get it. You're not ready yet." He got up and went back into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and followed him out. 

Oppa has been hinting all month that he's been wanting 'it' It's been driving me CRAZY!!!!

"Oppa, are you mad?" He shook his head as he was setting up the table for breakfast. I sighed.

"Oppa, Mianhe. But you know I'm not ready yet." I dropped my head. 

I heard him sigh. "I know. It's my fault for rushing this. Mianhe princess."

He looked at me and smiled. I went up to him and hugged him. "Yah, yah. Arrasso. Let's eat now before all the food I cooked get's cold." I broke the hug and nodded. I sat down across from his and started eating. 

When we were finished eating, I helped oppa with the dishes. I was quiet for the whole time, thinking about the conversation I had with Jae. 

"You okay?" I snapped out of my trance and nodded. I put the last of the dishes on the the rack and wip

ed my hands. I went and sat down onto the couch. Donghae did the same and he came and sat beside me on the couch. "You sure everything is okay?" I sighed and looked at him. I turned my whole body and cupped his cheeks. "Oppa, I, Jung Jessica. Is fine." He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. I let go and he cuddled next to each other. He the t.v. I smiled and turned my attention the screen. 

The whole time, I was trying to concetrate but couldn't. JAejoong was the only thing that crossed my mind. "Why do I suddenly have feelings for him?" I thought to myself. "He's the one who hurt me.

Flashback

"Arrasso." I hung up the call with Jae oppa.

"Aish. why is oppa so busy all the time now?" I shurgged off the thought and called my Hana.

I held the phone up to my ears ezpecting her to pick up. No one asnwered. i shurgged me shoulders and called Tiffany instead.

"Yobosayeo Fany!!" 

"Neh?" 

"Wanna hang out? Sica's very bored!!." I cried with the agyeo I rarely show. I heard her paugh on the other side of the line. 

"Arrasso. Come over. The girls are here too." 

I replied yes and hung up. I grabbed a jacket and proceeded out the door. Since I had no car I have to walk. I sighed.

I was passing some resturaunts, cafes, and stores that were open. Each one looking into as I walked by. I passed by one cafe and saw a couple sitting together, holding each other hands across the table and kissing each other on the cheek. I smiled and thought to myslef. "Cute." I passed by the cafe, just then I realized something. I searched for phone in my pocket and and dialed a number. After a couple rings the person picked up.

"Hello?"  I just stood there not saying anything. "Hello? Sica-ya!" 

I jumped and finally answered. "Hana? Are you on a date right now?"

"Neh. Waeyo?" I sighed and started tearing up. "Ani. Just wondering." I hung up. 

I then dialed another number. The person picked up.

"Jae?" 

"Uh. Wae?" 

I took a deep breathe. "Oppa, we're over."

"Bwoh! Wae!" 

"Look out the window." I ended the call. I saw him turn his head. His eyes widen. He stood up from the seat. I shook my head and ran. He ran out from the cafe and yelled me name. Yes I heard the cries but decided to ignore it. I ran as fast as I could to Fany's house while wiping my tears.

End of flashback

My vision started to get blurry due to the tears that was building up in my eyes. Donghae saw and started to hug me and comfort me. He hugged me even tighter. "It's okay." Donghae really is everything to me. He knows when not to ask about my problems. And when the right time too.

"Oppa." I looked up at him and he looked back down.

"Hmm?" 

"Thank you."

He smiled and laughed. "For what?" 

I sighed and kissed his cheek.

"Everything." I whispered.



Sorry for not updating recently. 

my life has been very messed up recently.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!!! Remember to comment and subscribe!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR BY THE WAY!!!^^

Sorry i know i'm late on that...