Christmas chapter

Why
Jessica was in the living room decorating the big, round tree sitting in front of the window. She took a step back and smiled.

"Anneong chagi." A pair of muscular arms circled around her waist. "Do you like it?" She asked him. Donghae examined the tree up and down while he placed his chin on her shoulder.

"It's missing something." He told her. "uh? What is it?" Donghae let go of the maiden and dug around in his pocket. "This." He took out three leafed plant.

"Why would we put THAT on the Christmas tree?!" Jessica pointed at the mistletoe as if it were cursed. Donghae shrugged his shoulders and started to walk toward Jessica who was backing away from him gradually.

"Y-yah! Don't come near me!" He smirked.

"Sooyeon-ie. Come here~" He cried. "You sound like a pedo. Ka!" Donghae chased her around the house. Which they were now living in together. No, they were not married. But many will mistake them as one.

The doorbell suddenly rang and Jessica ran up to it hoping that whoever was at the door would save her. "Annyeong" Before Jessica could reply back. Donghae pulled her back and captured her lips as he dangled the mistletoe above their heads.

"Aish.. GET A ROOM!" Jessica pulled away and smiled at her loving boyfriend. She turned her head and saw all of Super Junior standing in the doorway. She invited them in,and they sat down on the couch. Jessica walked in the kitchen and room out a batch of freshly made Christmas cookies. She took a small plastic bag and filled it with colored frosting. "Cookies!!" Eunhyuk entered the room. "I want some!!! Pleeeease." He begged with agyeo. "Andwe!! Not until I'm done!" Jessica slapped his hand away as he tried to snatch one away. "Come on babe." Eunhyuk came behind Jessica who was focused on icing the cookies. He wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Ahem." The two looked up and saw Dongjae leaning against the wall of the doorway with his arms crossed. He pushed himself off the wall and came up to the two. Eunhyuk quickly let go of her. "Aish." The blonde haired boy flinch as Donghae threatened to hit him. "You just let him do that?!" He scolded Jessica. "Mm" She replied uninterested.

"Wae?! You like him better?!" She didn't reply. "Huh! Keudae. I like Oppa better! Let's break up." Donghae crossed his arms and turned his back to her. "Arrasso. I was getting bored anyway." She put down the bag and walked over to Eunhyuk who stood there smiling. The two wrapped an arm around each other. Donghae turned around furious. "Yah!" He bolted over the two and yanked Jessica away from him. "Don't. Touch. Her." Eunhyuk raised both his hands and back out of the room.

"Yah! Why are you letting other guys touch you?!" He crossed his arms. "And who are you to him?! Calling him Oppa! I'm your Oppa!" He pouted. Jessica stood there trying to hold in her laughter. She put on a straight face and brushed past him and continued decorating her cookies. She picked up the plastic bag only to get token away from her again.

"Yah!! Hae! Give it back." Donghae raised it above his head. Jessica jumped to get it but she was too short. "Oppa. Call me Oppa." She stopped jumping and glared at him. Donghae looked down at the pouting girl and wrapped his free arm around her, pulling her closer to him. He looked down at her and smiled before leaning in and captured her lips.

"Oppa." Dnghae smiled. Hearing her say that was like candy for his ears. Without knowing, Donghae lowered the bag and Jessica snatched it away from him quickly and ran around the kitchen counter.

"Mehrong." She . He dashed around the table and caught her around the waist before she could run again. Donghae took his finger and wiled it across the tip of the bag. He turned Jessica around and passed the icing onto her nose. Jessica looked down onto her nose and saw green icing on the tip.

"Rudolph the green nosed reindeer." Donghae chuckled to himself. Jessica gave him a plain look. "Ha. Ha. Very funny." She reached over the counter top to grab a napkin. But instead she was pulled back. Donghae bent down and kissed the top of her nose, removing the icing in the progress.

"All clean." They laughed. "Aish. So dirty. You got some on your lips." She was going to take her hands and wipe it off but before she could Donghae stopped her.

"Clean it for me." She smiled at him. Jessica stood on her toes as she reached for his lips. She pulled back and her lips. The sweetness was even sweeter with the icing.

------

It soon grew dark and everyone was sitting in front of the of the fire place. Jessica and Donghae were seated on the couch. Donghae wrapped the blanket around Jessica as she rest in his arms.

"Let's exchange presents now!" Sungmin yelled.

Everyone got their presents from under the tree and gave it one another.

"Oh! Jessica doesn't have one." Donghae smiled and got up. He held out his hand. Jessica took it and she stood up.

"Oppa. What are you doing?" He stayed smiling and kneeled onto one knee.

"Ohh...." Super Junior all smiled. Jessica stood there with her hands covering . "Oppa.." Her voice trailed off.

"Jessica. These past years, you have given me nothing but happiness." Donghae took a tiny box and opened it, revealing a big diamond.

"Without you, my life is nothing." He took out the ring and pinched it with his fingers. Jessica's tears were now visible and running down her cheeks. "Marry me."

"Yes." With that, Donghae put the ring on her finger. He hugged her and spun her around in joy.

"Whoooooooo!!" Super Junior, who were in the background quiet the whole time finally cheered.

"I got a new sister!!" They all laughed at Kyuhyun's excitement. Jessica hugged Donghae tightly and looked up at him.

"How am I going to give you your present now?" Donghae smiled and picked her forehead.

"Agreeing to marry me is better than any present anyone could give me." She climbed up onto her toes and kissed him.

"Merry Christmas."

---------------------------------

Merry Christmas eve and Merry Christmas. Happy holidays everyone!

My other story!

Possible Love http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/578380