chapter 46

Why

We all sat down at the table and dinner started. I sat down beside Donghae, feeling uncomfortable. I placed my hands in my lap and sitting up tall. I stiffened even more when I saw Donghae's parents come in and sat down. Suddenly I felt a hand touch my frozen fists in my lap.

 "Sica. Don't worry." I looked at him and smiled. 

I nodded and the dinner started. Donghae grabbed some food for me and I smiled at him.

"So Sica."

I looked up at Umma who was talking.

"Why were you in the States?"

I looked at Hae and he just looked at me with a blank expression. I turned my attention back to his parents and started to speak. 

"I went to study abroad for a little while. I also wanted to go see some of my old friends there." They nodded in understanding. "Has anything changed since the last time you were there?" I looked down. 

"Yes there was a little. Some buldings were gone and were built into something else, better scenery. Nothing much really." "And my parents weren't there with me" I thought.

"Have you ever been to America?" I asked, trying to keep things busy and not silent.

"We have. It was when Donghae was a year old."

"Jinja?!?!?!" Hae exclaimed. "How come I don't remember?" I laughed and looked at him.

"You were just a baby back then. How could you remember anything at that time?" He looked down in embarrasment.

"Well, I'm stiil am a baby." He protested showing some agyeo. I scrunched up my face. "Aish! Oppa!!" Sulli yelled, disgusted by his brother. We all laughed and enjoyed the rest of the dinner.

 

 

Dinner was finally finished. Me and Donghae were in his car waving goodbye to umma and appa. When we drove off I slumped down into the seat and dropped my head. "You tired?" I rubbed my stomach and nodded. "And full." He reached his hand over and patted my tummy lightly. "Oppa, eyes on the road." He took his hand off and continued driving. Without realizing I dozed off.

~time skip~

I felt someone carrying me. I opened my eyes and see Donghae carrying me to my house. He unlocked the door and and went inside. He gently placed me on my bed and covered me with a blanket. He leaned in and gave me a small kiss on my forehead. I smiled. Just as he was about to leave, i grabbed him and motioned for himto come closer. "Saranghae Oppa." I whispered into his ear. I jerked my head up and pecked his cheek. I saw a faint smile on him as left. My phone vibrated. I looked at it and it was a text form him. Nado saranghae Sica... Sleep well my sleeping beauty.<3 I smiled at the text and sent him a heart. I closed my phone and went to sleep. Worrying about tomorrow. Jaejoong. He was all I could think about. Not in a good way though. All my thoughts about him were negative. The past and the future. "I know what I'm doing. I know what I'm doing." I repeated over in my head. "I'm not doing anything bad. I'll just tell him off and I'll leave him." I said to myself. "I know what im doing. I know what I'm doing." 

 

 


HEY MY PEEPS!!!!

IMMA BACK!!!!

I FEEL MY CHAPTERS ARE SHORT... are they?!?!?!

anyways, hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Now time for quick replies!!! hehehehhee

FEELING HYPER..WOOOOO

@itzy104- AHA lol 

@sujusone24- hehe yeah listen ti sujusone!!>.< gotta love this fic... lol Glad you like my fic and makes you giggly.

@monarko17-lol I want that in real life toooo!!! -sob-

@casi1319- Sorry, i dont know what its called I found the pc on tumblr.