Chapter 50

Why

Donghae's P.O.V

I knew something was wrong with Jessica, but knowing what had happened in her past.. I didn't bother.

 "Oppa." Her voice trailed off as she lifted her head off my chest. 

"Hmm?" 

"Do you.. love me?" I looked at her confused.

"Of course I love you.. I will love you no matter what happens."

She showed me a faint smile. "No matter what?" I smiled at her and nooded. "No matter what."

She grew silent and looked down. She sat up staright. "I think we shoudl take a break..." My eyes widen.

"B-Bwoh? Waeyo? Did I do something wrong?" I laughed and shook my head. "I just want to get my life sorted out beofre I enter someone else's"

I took a deep breath in. "A-Arasso." I managed to get out without my voice cracking. She stood up slowly and started to gather her things. 

"During our break. If you love someone more than you love me... then all I can say is. I love you." I got up and stood in front of her. "We are not breaking up silly." She laughed.

Before she could take another step, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her in a hug. "I'll miss you, and I will love no one but you.. I will wait until you are ready again." I heard her sniffing. "I haven't been ver faithful to you. I'm so sorry." 

"Just promise me one thing." I broke the hug and stared into her eyes. "Promise me you will not get on a plane and fly away leaving me here without my other half. Arrasso?" I saw her smile. "Arasso pabo." I leaned in and gave her one last kiss before she left. This kiss was different from any of ther other kisses we shared. This one had a full meaning to it. It last a few seconds until it broke apart. "Goodbye" She said before walking out the door. When she closed the door, I fell onto my couch holding onto my  head. Did she really think that I didn't know what was going on between her and Jaejoong? Was I mad? I should be but I'm not. I know if she is the right one. Then we'll be reunited again. And I know she is the right one for me. She is my other half.

Flashback

I was sitting on my bed, bored out of my mind. Jessica was probably getting ready for her night out with the girls. I tossed and I turned. I wanted to call her but was afraid that I was going to bother her. So I called one of the other girls instead. 

"Yobosayeo?"

"Fany!!" I heard chuckle on the other end. 

"Getting ready for tonight?" 

"Oppa.. What are you talking about? Since when do people need to get ready for studying?" 

I look into the phone confused. "So you and the girls aren't going for a night out today?"

"Aniyo. Wae?" 

"Just asking. By any chance do you know what the other girls are doing?"

She spoke into the phone. "Sunny, Sooyoung and Seohyun are coming over here to study with me and the rest I think are just at home." I nodded into the phone. "Arasso. Thanks! Sorry for bugging you." With that I hung up. What was Jessica doing then. 

I decided I wanted to go over to her house. But as I got there I saw her just getting out. I hid before she could see me. I followed her and I see that she was walking to a man. His back was turned towards me but as soon as I saw his face, I saw that is was Jaejoong. My eyes widen and I went home. 

End Of flashback

I know she wasn't cheating on me. Jessica was not that type of person. What I really wanted to know was. Who does she really love. Him or me?

Jessica's P.O.V

I started to walk to me house. I was wiping my tears along the way. "I can't believe I just did that." I said to myself. I just really wanted to know who I loved more. Donghae who knows me and has been there for me since day one or Jaejoong who was there for all of highschool and when my parents died. I just don't know anymore. I'm just so confused. 

I unlocked my door and went in. I went upstairs and took a shower. I turned the tab and got it. Wishing all my worries would go away as I was in there. About 30 mintues later I got out and dried my hair with a towel. I put on my pjs and walked to my room and went on my laptop. Now, I have no one to lean on. Not even my friends. I'm so alone. Before I knew it. I feel asleep on my desk.

The next morning I woke up and stretched. My neck was aching from how I slept last night. With my head on the hard desk and using my arms as a pillow. I got dressped and brushed my teeth. I skipped breakfast this mroning and went out looking for a job, hoping that it will keep me busy. I went to the first store where they were hiring. A clothing store. This store was very popular around here and was very busy, but I thought that the busier it is, the more busier I will be. I gave them my resume and what do you know. I'm hired! I start tomorrow. I bowed to them and left the store. 

I walked around for a little bit, browing different stores as I walked past them. I smiled as I took a big breath in, inhaling the fresh air around me. I went to a park and sat down on the bench looking at thekids play. I miss those days when I was a child, not worrying about a single thing accept for I wore of course. I was humming a song quietly until I felt a tap on my shoudler. I turn around only to see Eunhyuk. I smiled. He handed me a coffee and I took it. He took a seat beside me.

"So what are you doing here?" He asked me while looking onto the playground.

"I should be asking you the same thing." I asked him back as I took a sip of the coffee he gave me. He smiled. "I saw you sitting here alone so I came to keep you company, but of course what kind of company would there be without a ittle coffee, so I walked over across the street and bought you a cup." 

"Well, that was very kind of you. Thank you Hyuk" I said smiling to him. There was a short silence until he spoke up.

"So, I heard you and Hae are on a little break?" I nodded without looking at him. Just the thought of him made me heart ache. "Wae?" He asked.

I just shrugged my shoulders. "I wanted to get my life sorted out." He nodded like he understood. But no, he didn't understand. No one does but me. "So, you hungry?" He asked teying to change the topic. I looked at him and nodded my head vigorously. He showed me his gummy smile and held out his hand. "Then let's go get something yummy to eat shall we? My treat." I chuckled and took his hand.


Here's another chapter guys!!!

I know I haven't been updating alot. Alot of things are soo messed up right now.. 

I just broke up with my Boyfriend :( and i think that was a mistake 'cause I still miss him. And seeing him liking and flirting with other girls just makes me sooo sad. This chapter kinda describes how I feel right now... I'll hopefully get over it!!! The bad part is that our lockers are beside each other!!! >.< Ugh!!!

Hopefuly I'll get over it... Anyways.. hoped you enjoyed this chapter!!!!

love you guys!!! <3