Chapter 25

Why

EUNHYUK'S P.O.V

Jessica pulled me away before she left.

"Sica, why aren't you telling Hae the truth?" She looked down.

"Because, if I do what if he doesn't believe me. I guess I'm afraid to get hurt. I don't want to compete with Yoona anymore." I wiped a tear off her face. I left her chin up so we could meet eye to eye.

"Please, don't tell him. He thinks Yoona is his girlfriend." I hesitated for a while but agreed. She smiled and walked out if the shop. I took a deep breath in.

"I hope you know what you're doing." I walked back to Donghae and sat down across from him.

"What was that about." I shook my head.

"Nothing. Just talking." He nodded slightly glaring at me.

"So, how are you?" He chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?" I just stared at him.

"I got hit by a car, been in a coma for weeks, and lost my memory. How do you think I'm doing?" I laughed.

"True." I took a sip from my drink.

"So are you and Jessica-ssi together?" After hearing that, I nearly choked on my drink.

"B-Bwoh?" He handed me a tissue.

"You guys seem really close." I just smiled.

"Trust me. I'm not as close to Sica than you are." He looked at me confused.

"What?" I smiled at him.

"Sorry, I have to go. See you later." I got up from my sea and walked out the door.

"Yah! Eunhyuk!" I ignored his call and walked away from him.

DONGHAE'S P.O.V

I just got ditched by a monkey! I frowned. I wonder my last is with Jessica. We seem so close with each other. Will I ever remember again. I took out my phone and browsed through the contacts. Some names were familiar others weren't. Just then I saw a contact named, My princess.

"Eh? Who's this." I decided to call it. I put phone up to my ear and heard a angelic voice on the other side.

"Yobosayeo?" I was so confused.

"W-Who is this?" I stuttered.

"Donghae-ssi. It's me Jessica." My eyes widen.

"Oh, okay. Sorry for disturbing you I just browsing through my contacts and saw.....never mind."

"Okay?" Getting nervous I hung up. What was my past with her. I then suddenly started to get a headache.

Flashback

"Where do you want to get married Sica." I look over and she was in deep thought. "Our secret place." I gave her thumbs up.

End of flashback

I groaned in pain. I opened my eyes and walked out of the place. Who is she to me? I asked myself.

(Time skip)

It has already been a couple weeks since the accident and since I've been released. I met up with my friends. I regained some of my memory back. Friends, family. I haven't seen Jessica in a while. The relationship with Yoona. Well, let's just say. It's more like a friendship than a girlfriend, boyfriend relationship. I would often ask her how we met or how we started dating but she would always change the subject. I was sitting with the guys at my house, talking.

"Hyung." I called Heechul. He looked up at me.

"Where's Jessica? I haven't seen her in awhile." All the guys looked at him. He hesitated. I looked at the others and they avoided my gaze. What's going on? What happened to Jessica.

"Hyung." Sungmin spoke up.

"The truth is." He took a deep breath in and looked at me.

"Sica. She moved a while ago." My eyes widen.

"But she is still around right?" They all looked at each other.

"No, she moved to America." Kyuhyun said. I looked down. Why? What happened?