Chapter 31

Why

I was sitting down and eating with Eunhyuk and heechul Hyung. I chewed my food quietly.

"Look! It's the girls." I look over where Eunhyuk was pointing. 

"Oh yea. Let's go say hi." They both nodded and we went over to their table.

"Annyeong." the girls turned their attention towards me.

"Hi Oppa." I mentally counted the heads and there was one girl short.

"Where's Yoona?" I asked. They all looked at each other.

"Uh... I think she's in the bathroom." I nodded.

"Well, we just wanted to say hi." I smiled and left to eat my food with Heechul, leaving Eunhyuk behind. He said he needed to go to the washroom.

EUNHYUK'S P.O.V

I went to the bathroom. I didn't need to actually go though. I wanted to see if Jessica was okay. To be honest I kind of like her. But, I know she's Donghae's, so I'll support them.

When I reached the washroom I see Jessica and Yoona coming out. I ran up to them.

"Sica. You okay?" She nodded slightly. I hugged her.

"I know you're not ready." She quietly sobbed. Yoona left leaving us alone. We parted and she wiped her tears.

"I think I'm gonna go now." I nodded. She texted the girls, telling them she was gonna go now. I carefully sneaked her out of the resturaunt.

"Thanks Oppa." I nodded and smiled. She turned and walk away. I sighed, going back inside.

I went to my table and sat down like nothing happened.

"Yah, hyuk. I saw you with that girl." I gave Heechul a glare and kicked him. He winced in pain.

"Yah, you were with a girl? Who!?" I rolled my eyes.

"It's no one." He glared at me.

We turned back to our meals. I took out my phone and texted Heechul Hyung.

Yah! Idiot.

He took out his phone and chuckled. I shot a glare at him.

JESSICA'S P.O.V

I walked to our secret place. I chuckled at how I made this our spot, and how were planning to actually get married here.

"Well. Dreams will be dreams." I said to myself.

Just then I heard a car pull up. I quickly hid. I slightly peeked.

It was Donghae!

I watched as he skipped rocks across the water.

"He's grown into a gentleman." I chuckled.

"He still comes here." I whispered to myself. Just then I heard him yell.

"COME BACK TO ME!" He yelled at the sky.

"We promised to get married." He shed a tear. I felt bad for what I have done. I wanted to come out so badly, but I didn't have the courage. I just sat there, waiting for him to leave. After a couple minutes he did. I stood up from my squatting position and stretched.

Note to self. Find better hiding spot." I started to walk back to my home. It was already dark out. And I was lost. I started to panic. I got my phone and tried calling the girls but they wouldn't pick up.

"Ah, ottokke." I started pacing. I then tried to call Hyuk Oppa. After to rings he picked up.

"Oppa!"

"Sica?" He sounded like he was sleeping.

"Oppa. I'm lost can you come pick me up near ____?" He said yes and rushed out the door.

I was trying to keep myself warm. I'm never wearing shorts again! Finally he came. He ran out of the car and covered my with his jacket. I started getting weak. He helped me into his car and we drove to his house.