Chapter 20

Why

We said goodbye to Donghae's parents....er, I mean, umma and appa. We drove back to my house to meet up with the girls. Since it was still early, me and Donghae decided to prepare some snacks. We set them on the counter. Knowing Sooyoung, we made a bunch. In fact we made a tray full just for her. I walked over to my couch and sat sat down, turning the t.v. on. Donghae sat beside me.

"So, are you telling them that we are dating?" He asked while putting his arm around me.

"Uh...yeah, I guess." He kissed my head.

Normally, it's not a big deal. But for some reason telling my friends I'm dating now, feels weird.

~Ding dong~

I froze.

Donghae looked at me and laughed. He got up and went to get the door. The girls came running in looking for food....okay, correction. Sooyoung did.

"Eh, Donghae-ssi? What are you doing here?" Seohyun asked. He shrugged his shoulder.

"Just hanging out. Oh and Seohyun, you know you can drop the honorific." She shook her head. He sighed and smiled. There was only 6 of the girls here.

"Where's Tiffany and Yoona?" Yuri looked up.

"Oh, they said that they had a test tomorrow so they're studying." I nodded looking a little disappointed.

Great! Out of all the girls Yoona isn't here. We decided to talk and hang out for a bit before telling them. We played truth or dare. Uh oh, why do I have bad feeling about this. We spun the bottle to see who was gonna go first. It landed on Sunny. I spoke.

"Truth or dare." She picked truth. Tch, wuss.

"Are you dating Sungmin?" She was stuttering.

"U-Uh.." We all stared at her.

"N-Neh." We were all happy for her.

Sunny spun the bottle. It landed on me!

"Truth or Dare." I thought about it.

"Dare" Sunny started thinking.

"I dare you to......." She then looked at Donghae.

Uh oh.

"To kiss Donghae on the lips and sit on his lap for the rest of the game." My eyes widen.

"Come on, you picked dare." I pouted.

"Come on Sica, you know you want all this." Donghae said while striking a pose. I laughed.

I leaned in and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Aww. Come on. That's not a kiss. That's a peck."

Grr...I'm gonna kill Hyoyeon later. Donghae smiled and leaned in. It was a 2 second kiss. I broke it.

"Happy!" They all nodded. I shot them glares. They all frozed. Hehe. I got up and sat on Donghae's lap. Just then I remembered I had to spin the bottle. I got up and spun it. It landed on Seohyun. Hehe.

"Truth or dare. Maknae?" Surprisingly she choose dare. I smiled evily.

"I dare you to go know on my neighbour's door and say to them. I'm a free person!" She frowned.

"Ahh, unnie." She got up and knocked on their door.

"Annyeonghasyeo. This will just take minute. Ahem. I'm a free person!"

She covered her face and came back inside. We started laughing so hard. Her face was all red. She spun the bottle and it pointed our way. Me and Donghae did rock, paper, scissors. He got it, and picked dare.

"Donghae-ssi, are you and Jessica unnie dating?"