Chapter 61

Why
Jessica's P.O.V

We had finished breakfast and I was on the couch with Donghae's phone, while he was washing the dishes. I was lying on my back while concertrating on the phone in front of me.

"Ah, princess." Donghae was suddenly on top of me. I removed the phone and laughed. "Oppa! You're too heavy!" I started to squirm under him. He just stayed still and smiled. I pouted. He leaned in and kissed me on the lips. "Shall we go out today?" he asked. I shook my head. "Wae." He cried. I shrugged my shoulders and stuck my tongue out. We laughed.

He sat up, as did I. He pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around my body.

"Oppa." I said. "Yes baby?"

"If we get married one day and have kids. How many do you want?" I asked. "What do you mean if! Of course we're going to get married! And we are going to have lots and lots of kids!" I lightly hit his arm.

"YAH! What do you mean lots! It's hard to take care of a child you know!" I pouted.

"Lots of children means lots of s-"

Before he could finish, I slapped his arm again, but harder. "Byuntae!!!" I was going to get up from his lap, as I slowly began to rise, he grabbed me hand and pulled me back down and kissed Me. I protested but he kept kissing me. He deepened the kiss. He gently laid me on the couch, now I was under him once again. "Hae." I uttered. "Stop." But nothing worked. He kept kissing me.

"HYUNG!!!" Just then, a tall man walked in. "Yah...hyung, didn't know. Sorry."

I hid my face in Donghae's chest. "Yah Chanyeol! Get out before I hurt you!" I heard him chuckle as he backed out of the room.

Donghae looked back down at me and smile. "Mianhe princess. This will have to wait another time." I just shrugged. He got up pulling my up wit him. "Keundae..Oppa.. Who was that?" I pointed to the kitchen where he was standing.

"Chingu." I nodded. We entered the kitchen. He was sitting on the counter placed in the middle of the kitchen, munching on snacks. "Anneyong hyung." He greeted as soon as we walked in. "And hello to you too." He looked at me in a flirtatious way. He hopped off the counter and took my hand in his and kissed it. "Yah! That's my girlfriend!" He looked up from kissing my hand. "Ever heard of being a genlteman?" I chuckled as I saw Donghae glare at him.

"Chanyeol imnida. And you?"

I looked at him plainly. "Jessica." He just nodded.

"Where are you here happy virus?" He asked the big guy. He came up to the both of us and took us in a bone crushing hug.

"C-cant. Breathe." Donghae managed to utter out.

"I came back to Korea and heard you had a girlfriend!" He looked at me. Chanyeol had his right arm crossed and his left resting on his right. He touched his chin and examined me. "And may I say, she's pretty hot." I raised a brow. I backed away slightly. "Aish... KA!" Donghae yelled.

"Arraso. Arra! " He made his way to the door and stopped before he exited. "Just be careful. I might snatch her when your not looking." He turemd to me and winked before leaving. I shuddered.

"Aish. That guy." He cursed. Donghae turned to me and wrapped his muscular arms around me. "Don't worry. I'll never let you go." We smiled at each other and slowly closed the gap between us. Our lips met and we were off in our own world once again. ----- I guess you could say everything happened for a reason right? Maybe me leaving when I was a little girl was meant to happen. If that didn't happen then who knows what might've happened between Hae Oppa and I. We could still be best friends. Or we could have been total enemys. Maybe my parents leaving meant something too. But who knows what. Who knows. I guess it taught me how to fend for myself. I became more independent without them. They're always in my heart. Everything happens for a reason right? I guess it just takes awhile for the reason to occur. Either way, I'm happy with my life at the moment. I have a caring, handsome boyfriend. Great friends. Nothing could go wrong. I guess you could say things finally turned out alright for me. Patience. That's all I needed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Please Read*

I guess....this....this is it you guys.... It's over :'( it's been over a year since I've started to write this story. Thank you for the subscribers that stuck with me through the year Although this story has ended. I want it to keep going. I don't want this story to be one of those stories to be read and once it's over, no one would read it again. So please. If you can, mention this story. I'll do the same for the other stories I'm writing. Please? For some reason this story means a lot to me. It was my first story. Although it in the beginning, I've progressed as a writer. So... I guess that's the end.. Thanks again.

Check out my other story!!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/578380/possible-love-romance-you-exo-kai-luhan-sehun-kris

----

Sequel anyone?