Chapter 32

Why

The next morning I tried to wake up early and leave without anyone noticing. But unfortunately that didn't work. Oppa was already up and making breakfast.

"Uh. Sica you're already awake." I nodded.

"Come have breakfast with me." I hesitated a bit but said yes.

We were enjoying the bacon and eggs that he made.

"It feels like I haven't had a home made breakfast in FOREVER!" He chuckled.

"Well, finish up. I've got to drive you home" He smiled. I nodded and quickly finished my eggs.

After I finished. I put the dish in the sink and we headed out.

"So, when are you going to tell Donghae you're back?" I sighed.

"I don't know. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe never." I looked down.

"Don't say that." I ignored him as he continued driving. We finally reached my house.

"Thanks for the drive Oppa." I smiled.

"Anytime." I waved him goodbye and he drove off. I walked towards my porch and unlocked my door. I dragged myself upstairs and fell back onto my bed.

"I know what I'm doing. I know what I'm doing." I kept chanting it over and over in my head.

"Soon Donghae. Soon." I sighed.

I got up from the bed and took a shower. When I came up I my t.v and relaxed. It was nice to stay home and not going out for once. Then, my phone vibrated. It was Tiffany. I rolled my eyes.

"Can't she just leave me alone?" I picked feeling annoyed.

"Hello!?" I asked.

"Whoa. Calm yourself." I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, it's just I want to have some 'me' time. And I can't do that with you guys constantly calling me." I took deep breath in. I heard her laugh.

"Ok, ok. I get it. We were just wondering if you wanted to come over. Like old times." I sighed. I really wanted to but I was so tired.

"Sorry."

"Ok, I get it." With that she hung up. I fell asleep during the daytime, still not used to the the time change.