Chapter 17

Why

Yoona?!? What was she doing here? She just called me like a minute ago?

"oh Annyeong Yoona." Jessica greeted brightly.

She invited her in and she saw me?

"Oh. Donghae Oppa is here with you?" Uh... What should I say. Just then Jessica spoke.

"Ah Neh, he was just visiting. I mean we are just friends." She nodded.

"Is that why you didn't want to hang out cause you were with Jessica unnie?" I nodded slowly.

"Ah, Arasso. Do you want me to leave? Am I bothering you?" Jessica shook her head. I cursed inside my head. I just want to be alone with her.

"Perfect! Since I'm already here. You guys wanna hang out?"

"No thanks. I'm pretty tired. Maybe you and Donghae can?" She looked at me. I slightly shook my head for her to see I didn't want to go. She glared at me. I sighed.

"Um..I guess I'll go with you" She clapped.

She went out the door saying that she'll wait for me.

"Yah, Sica are you crazy. She is gonna throw herself all over me! Isn't obvious that she likes me?" She laughed.

She laughed? Why? Why? WHY IS SHE LAUGHING?!?!?

"Yah, Pabo-ya. I trust you plus, Yoona is not like that. Ya, she MIGHT like you, but she won't throw herself at you." I pouted. She laughed and kissed me and pushed me out the door.

"Ugh!" I met Yoona downstairs.

"So let's go!" She linked her arms with mine. I tried to unlink them but it didn't work. She just kept smiling.

"Oppa!" I looked at her with an annoyed expression.

"Ya?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I looked at her. What should I say? Yes? No?

"Idk. Maybe? Wae?" She frowned.

"Ahh! Oppa tell me!" I just shrugged my shoulders.

We ended walking into a coffee place. We ordered two desserts.

"Here you are. A perfectly designed dessert for to perfect couples. My eye grew.

"Bwoh?!? Uh... Sorry but she is not my girlfriend."

Jessica is. I thought.

The waitress bowed and walked off.

"Maybe we can be a couple?" I was completely shocked. I pretended not to hear.

"Bwoh? Sorry I couldn't hear you." She shook her head.

"Nothing." We ate our desserts in awkwards silence.

When we exited the coffee place she said she had to go. Before leaving she pecked my cheek. Before. Could say anything she ran off.

"Ottoke?!? What am I suppose to say to Jessica? Whatever it was just the cheek."

I went to Jessica's apartment and see her sleeping on the couch. I covered with a blanket. I sat beside her caressing her head thinking of what happened today.