Chapter 3

Why

"I'm Donghae." I looked him with a blank exspression.

"Hey." I spoke up. He pulled out a chair from another table and sat down beside me. "Doing homework or.." His voice trailed off. I sighed and looked at him with a 'what the hell' face. I nodded my head and continued to write down words. 

"What are you majoring in?" He asked. "Psycology." I said without lifting my eyes off the book. 

"That's cool." I hummed in response. "What's your name?" I underestimated this guy. He was annoying. 

Having the temper I did, I slammed my fists on tot the table making heads turn. I gathered my books and left the building.  

"Alright. See you later." He cried, earning hushed from the librarian. 

---

I sat there and frowned. "Rude much." I said to myself after being told to be quiet. I slouched into my chair and crossed my arms. I didn't bother treading anymore. She just ruined the mood. 

I glanced around the library out of boredom and noticed something shimmering the the far distance. I got up quietly to pick it up. It was a bracelet with the initials JJS 

I wonder who it belongs too.

I chuckled to myself. "Don't tell me it was that girl's bracelet." I shook my head.

"Whatever, I'll just keep it, and come back tomorrow If anyone shows up to find it. " 

By the time I was finished with school, it was already dark outside. I pondered whether to go home or not, instead I went to a nearby park. 

"OPPA!" I look over. "Sooyeon? Where are you?" Little 9 year Donghae asked. "You gotta come find me first!..." After a while of looking, he finally found her. "Oppa! You found me!!" She jumped out from her hiding spot and hugged him "Of course I would find you. I always do" "Oppa, let's play again tomorrow." I thought. " Arasso, Sooyeon-ie" Sooyeon held out her pinky "Promise?" Donghae chuckled, he took out his pinky and wrapped it around hers "Promise" The next day, Donghae was already at there usual spot. He waited for her to co,e and play like they promised yesterday. He waited, and waited, but no one came. The sad little Donghae went home crying. The next day the same thing happened. No one showed up. Eventually he gave up and moved on. *end of flashback*

Donghae was sitting there, tearing up. "Sooyeon, where are you?"