Chapter 14

Why

It's already been two whole days since I've been kidnapped.

Suddenly I heard screaming and a loud thud outside. The door opened and I saw the women trying to drag her husband in. It looked like he was unconcious. She grabbed me and ran. She stopped.

"Find a place for him." she said as she pointed to the man laying on the ground. The men stood there.

"THAT'S AN ORDER!" She raised her voice. Making them scared.

"Tch, wuss." I mumbled. They looked at me with angry eyes.

"Touch her and I will finish you." With that they ran off. The lady dragged me outside.

"Keep running till you see a road there you will get signal from your cellphone." my eyes widen.

"How did you know?" she laughed

"I'm the one who convinced my idiot husband to not check you. Knowing a pretty girl like you will always have a cellphone with them." I laughed.

"Thank you..." She smiled.

"No problem. And don't tell anyone about this." I nodded. With that I waved at her and ran.

Once I got to the road. I immediately called Donghae.

"SICA!!!" I smiled.

"HAE, the lady let me out. I'll explain later just come get me at....." I looked around.

"I dont know!!" He laughed.

"Haha, don't worry. Some investigators are listening. They are tracking you down right now. In fact they got you so we will be picking you up." I sighed in releif. Just as I was about to hang up he said

"Sica-a. Sranghae." I smiled through the phone.

"Nado saraghae."

*Sorry short update!!!! Anyways thanks for the subscribers and the views hehe kamsamnida!!! Also can anyone make a poster for me!!! I'll give a shout out or something please. I'm not begging. Again thank you!!! You guys make my day!!*