Chapter 47

Why

I woke up the next day still a little groggy. I forced my eyes open and dragged myself out of bed. I looked in the mirror and shocked to see my bed head. "Aish, Sica." I cursed at myself. I brushed my hair back to my soft curls. That's better. Just as I was about to turn on the water, my phone rang. I goraned and went to go pick it up without lookingat the caller ID.

 "Wae!!" I yelled into the phone a little annoyed, considering I just woke up. "Calm down Sica." My eyes widen at the voice on the other side.

"Oh mianhe Jae." I heard him chuckle. "So we still on for today?"

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in. "Neh. I'll just meet you at the park or something.

" I could sense him smile on the phone, whereas me. I was gonna be sick soon. I hung up and went back to the washroom.

"Aish, Jessica. What have you gotten yourself into."

I sighed and brushed my teeth.

 

  Jaejoong's P.O.V

i smiled as i placed my phone I placed my phone on my dresser.

"Sica, Im going to make you mine again." I said into the mirror.

"No matter how long it will take. I will make you mine. I went into my bedroom and picked out what I was going to wear.

"Jae never loses."

I smiled at myself as i was fixing the collar of my shirt. I fixed my hair and went out, locking the door behind me as I closed it. I unlocked my door and waited and drove to the park where me and Jessica met up before.

 

Jessica's P.O.V

i chose a nice summer dress and put on some flats. I grabbed a cardigan and walked out the door. I  had this bad feeling in my stomache. "Something's gonna go wrong." I said to myself. I can feel it. 

It took a couple minutes to walk to the park where Jae found me when he came back to Seoul. When I finally reached I saw him sitting on the swing. Rocking himself back nd forth looking at his feet. 

"Ahem" I cleared my throat behind him. He turned around and gave me a smile.

"Sica." He got up and came towards me openening up his arm for a hug.

I just stood there not moving looking at the ground. He came and hugged me anyways.

"You look amazing Jessica." He said as he parted the hug. I nodded slightly without looking at him. 

"Why are you so sad?" He asked. I was this close to punching in the stomach. 

I lifted my head and met his gaze. I shook my head. "Ani, it's nothing. Just a little tired." He smiled and nodded. 

He took my hand and dragged me out of the park. I got confused and ran to catch up with him, so I wouldn't fall. Before I could speak he interrupted me.

"Let's go on a little walk. And catch up." I wanted to say no but he spoke again. "It'll be fun. We can tell each ither about our lives after we lost connection." I sighed and nodded. I shook my hand off and walked beside him. "So, how's the boyfriend?" I rolled my eyes and spoke.

"He's fine. In fact we are suppose to meet up today." I lied, slowly getting annoyed with him. Just then I liaghed at myself. This is excatly the same way I felt when I first met Donghae. My smile then slowly strted fading. I felt horrible for lying to him. My thoughts got cut off when Jaejoong spoke.

"Ah, I see. So how long have you gone out for." I just looked at him and shurgged. 

He smiled. 

Jae. I miss your smile and warm hugs. Why did you have to go on and cheat oon me? Thanks to you. My friend is gone...

My eyes started to tear up. 

I felt a weight on my shoulder. I look over and see Jaejoong put  his arm around me. I got mad so I bit him. 

:Aish!!! Bwoh-ya." He said quickly holding his hand cursing. 

"I'm sorry if you didn't know. But I have a boyfriend, who I love. So please, keep your hands to yourslef." I faked a smiled and continued walking.

He finally gave me space to walk now. I smiled and the walk was quiet from then on....


Hey guys....

My chapters are getting short aren't they....

What to do!!!!!

OMG!!! I have so much homework. I'm just glad I could write this chapter... 

You guys...

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Seeing your comments totally make my day!!!!'

Keep it up!!!!

NO SILENT READERS!!!!!!!

SUBSRIBE AND COMMENT...

OR DIE!!!!

hehe^^