Chapter 9

Why

Jessica and I finally reached my house. She sat on my couch and looked at me.

"What?" she looked at me.

"I should ask you that, you're the one staring at me." She looked down and smiled.

"So, are we like together now?" I laughed and walked toward her. I sat beside her.

Slowly closing the gap between us I leaned in and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"Does that answer your question?" She looked away and blushed. Kyeopta.

I went to the kitchen and starting cooking. She got up from the couch and walked to where I was.

"Can you cook?" She shook her head and pouted. I chuckled.

"Want me to teach you?" She shook her rapidly.

"Why not?"

"Cooking and me do not work together." I laughed.

After a while, food was ready. We both sat down and ate together.

Our tummies were filled. Sica and I did the dishes. I washed while she dried.

"So what do you want to do after we're done this."

"I'm probably gonna go home." I frowned I dried my hands, after the last few dishes.

"But why?" She also dried her hands.

"Becaise I'm tired!" She said while pouting. I smiled.

I pulled her closer to me, closing the space between us.

"You know you're cute when you pout." She looked away and blushed.

"I guess I can stay for a while." I cheered like a kid. She laughed.

Just then her phone rang. She ran to go pick it up.

"Hello?" I came up from behind her back hugged her. I started to mumble stuff into her ear to throw her off guard.

She tried hard to shake me off but failed.

"YES! I will go." With that she hung up.

"Bwoya."

"What?" I asked innocently. She rolled her eyes and grabbed her bag.

"Whoa, where are you going?" I asked while blocking the door, preventing her from going out.

"Friend's house." I looked at my watch.

"At this time?" She shook her head and pulled me away from the door.

"You know you can come if you want." I quickly grabbed my jacket and keys and proceeded out the door.

After a couple minutes of driving we finally reached her house. We both got off. We knocked on the door and her friend Tiffany was surprised that Jessica was with a guy at this late hour.

"Hi- who are you?"

"Fany, this is my boyfriend." She looked at us like we committed a crime.

"The ice princess got a boyfriend?" I looked at Jessica. It looked like she was about to punch her.

"Keep it down low okay. I don't want the other girls to know. Knowing them they'll keep bothering me about it." Tiffany and I nodded our heads.

When she let us in her friends ran towards her.

"Sica!!! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!!" Said her tall friend.

"Sooyoung, it's been two days." She said with an cold expression on.

Her friends turn their heads toward me. I smiled shyly.

"Who are you?" He short friend asked.

"Uh...I'm Jessica's Bo-"

Before I could finish Jessica interrupted me.

"Friend!" The looked at her.

"Okay, you didn't have to yell." A girl with blonde hair said.

"Don't make me mad hyoyeon."

We all made our way to the living room.

"So what do you guys do at this time of night?"

"We watch movies. It's what we do when we're bored." I nodded my head.

After an hour into the movie. I started getting bored. I look beside me and see Jessica on her phone texting. I nudged her with my elbow.

"Why aren't you watching?" She looked up from her phone.

"I've already watched it."

I look on the ground and see most of the girls except for a few asleep.

"Yah, Sica do you want to go now? I'm really tired." She nodded her head. She kicked Tiffany gently.

"Yah, Pany." She whispered.

"Me and Donghae are gonna go now." She looked at her phone.

"It's 2 in the morning are you sure your boyfriend can drive?" My head felt heavy.

"No,no. Don't worry I can drive." Tiffany shook her head.

"Nu-uh, I'm not letting you go home with my bestfriend when you're half asleep."

"I'm fine!!" I protested.

"It's okay Tiff, I can drive." Tiffany looked at her.

"Like you can drive."

"Yah! I can drive. Just not in the dark." She slowly said.

"My point exactly. Besides it's fine you can sleep in the guest room." I sighed.

"Ugh, fine. I don"t want to argue anymore. I'm super tired"

Tiffany slowly stood up, trying not to wake up the other girls asleep. We followed her upstairs to the bedroom. She then left me and Sica in a problem.

"There's only one bed." She looked at me.

"Well no duh." I looked at her groggily.

"It's fine you have the bed I'll just sleep on the floor." She looked down at the floor.

"No it's fine, the bed is big enough for the two of us." I nodded lazily.

"Just don't touch me!" She warned.

"Ah, there's the ice princess we all know and love."

We both got in the bed facing away from each other.

It was 5 o'clock in the morning. When i felt movement from Jessica. I turn around and see her shivering. She must've been really cold. I wrapped my arms her. She stopped.

"Thank you." She said a hoarse voice. I smiled and kissed her head. We both fell back to sleep.