Chapter 52

Why

I know I said I would do a double update, but I had to go somewhere.

I'm sorry!!! I promise today I'll do a double!!

Hope you enjoy it!


 

 Donghae's P.O.V

All you could here was the loud music coming from the club. This club was number One in Seoul. And very hard to get in to. 

As i got out of my car. I started moving my head tot he beat. When I walked inside, I saw some girls and gave them my famous smile, that could met their hearts. I smirked as they squealed. 

I saw the guys at the bar. I went over and nodded them hey. 

"You made it!" I smirked. 

"Of course I made it!" The Bartender gave me a Martini and I drank it all in one chug. "So, who's gonna get knocked tonight?" 

Everyone pointed at me. I rolled my eyes and smiled, "Hey, Hey. Watch it guys. He still has a girlfriend." I sighed. 

"Actually. We are on a break, so I can do whatever I want. Including ." I winked at them and looked over at the dancefloor for some girls. None caught my sight. I sighed. "Man, What happened?" 

I heard them chuckle. "Hae, you've been out of the game for a while." Siwon said. "Let me show you how it's done." 

He put down is shot glass and walked on the dancefloor. He started to dance around like an idiot. But surprisingly, he was swarmed by girls. I laughed and turned my attention back to my alcohol. Just then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and smiled.

"Hey beautiful." She laughed and took a seat beside me.

"Hey you. Haven't seen you at this club before?" I smirked. 

"Well, care to show me around? How about starting with the dancefloor over there." She smiled and I took  her hand. 

I brought her to the floor and she started grinding up against me. To be honest. I was a bit disgusted. All I could really think about was Jessica. And how she basically broke things off with me. I shook my head. "No, tonight is all about me." I thought to myself. I raised my hands and started to move to the beat. 

After a couple minutes with dancing with this total stranger. I was getting tired of her. I pushed off her off of me and walked back to the guys that were still at the bar. 

I sighed. "Bored already?" I looked at them and nodded. I placed my head on the counter in front of me."Hyung. You're losing your game." I lifted my head from the counter and glared at Kyuhyun. He smiled and walked away. I raised my hand slightly and said, "Yo, another shot please." The bartender gave me what he was told and chgged the whole thing down. "I motioned to him to get me another one. And so he did. I drank and drank and drank, until I couldb't anymore. I was drunk out of my mind. Sungmin and Hyuk had to walk me back to my car and they drove. They placed me onto my bed as soon as they got to my house. 

-The next morning-

The next morning, I had such a big headache. My head was throbbing and I couldn't stand up straight. Jus then someone walked into my room. My vision was still a little blurry. So, I just sat there until it cleared. "Feeling better?" It was Hyuk asking. I held my head and shook it slightly. He handed me a glass of water and a pill. "Drink this and you should be fine." I took it out of this hands and forced it down my throat. 

"How much did I drink last night?" He looked at me and laughed.

"A lot!" I goarned and plopped back down onto my bed. "UGH!!!" I heard Eunhyuk laugh and he walked out the door. "I'll be in the living room if you need me." I put my arm over my eyes. "Mmm." 

All that went through my mind was last night. The girl I danced with. The person I was last night was not me at all. I had no conscience. "What got over me?" I asked myself. 

I forced myself up and dragged myself to the bathroom. I freshed up and went downstairs into the kitchen.

My head was feeling a bit better. But I'm pretty sure I'm still drunk. I wobbled my way to the living room where Eunhyuk was at and sat down. "Hey." I mumbled. "Hey." He said back while watching t.v. We didn't talk at all. I was too out of it and he was too into the television to say anyhting. After an hour of the quiet he spoke up. "Well. I have to get going. Text me okay?" I nodded my head, still holdong it from the pain. He went out the door and left me alone. 

 

Jessica's P.O.V

I woke up the next day feeling refreshed. I got dressed for work and headed out the door. 

I smiled and walked to my new job. I didn't know why I was so happy. I just was. When I reached. I greeted them with a big smile. 

They showed me how to work the cash register and showed me where everything is. When they finally finished I could offically start the job. 

I greeted the customers as they walked in. I sold some stuff and halped some customers with choosing of things. They seemed very satisfied and so did my new co-workers. Everything was going well, until I saw a familiar figure walk in. "Annyeonghasyeo." He greeted the workers. I ducked behind the counter and pretened to look for something. "Why is Donghae here? Ottokke. Ottokke!" I started ranting to myself. Just then I heard a knock on the counter. I peeked over and saw one of my co-workers, Dara.

"Uhh. Jessica-ssi. What are you doing down there?" I smiled awkwardly. 

"Nothing, just looking for the stapler." She nodded. "Okay, well, I have to go get something. So, do you mind taking that customer over there?" I looked where she pointed and my eyes grew. "Donghae?!?" 

"Oh, you two already know each other. Great! This should be easy then right?" Before I could say antoher word to her, she had already walked out. 

I sighed and forced my legs to move over to Donghae. 

"Annyeonghasyeo, May I help you with anything?" 

"Yes, actually I- Oh, Sica!" He looked up from the clothing and saw me. "You work here?" I sighed and nodded. 

"Arrasso. Well, I shop here often. So we might be seeing each toher a lot. Neh?" I forced a smile and nodded. 

It's not that I hate him or want him here. It's just that. This won't help me think things through if he's gonna be here!!!

I helped with this. And I helped him that. And after he finally left. I dodn't have to work long, so I left. 

When I left. I walked around, not caring about my surrondings. I didn't want to walk anymore so, I sat down on a bench near the park. 

I sighed to myself and closed my eyes. I stayed in the position until someone poked my shoulder. 

I open  my eyes. I turned around and see no one there. Then, I heard a  voice beside me.

"Tired?"

I jumped and screamed. I heard the voice laugh.

"Why?!? Why would you do that to me!" He laughed some more.

"Yah, Lee Donghae!" I punched him the arm and he stopped laughing. "Aiya!! That hurt!" He said, while holdong his arm. 

I giggled and stuck my tongue out a t him. He made a face.

"Oh, That's it. You're getting it." I got up and ran.

We ran around the park, try to avoid any kids or playground equitment in our way. 

"Oppa! Stop!!!" I yelled to him on the other side of the swings. "Aniyo. You're getting it!" I continued to run. 

I stopped behind the slide, hoping he didn't come over here. I started to catch my breath. I closed my eyes. 

"Gotcha!" I screamed. 

A pair of arms s around my waist and picked me up and turned me around. I slapped his hand as he spun me. 

"Lee Donghae! Put me dwon before I hurt you somewhere you don't want to be hurt." 

Getting frightened. He put me down and backed away with his arms slightly raised. I laughed. "Calm down oppa. I won't hurt you." 

"But you already did." 

I looked at him with sad eyes. "Oppa. I'm sorry." I started walking back to the bench and sat down. He followed me. "So, how's everything going?" 

I cringed my nose. I heard him laugh. "Aigoo. Kyeopta." I pouted and he smiled at me.  

"Everything is going fine. Just fine." He replied. I smiled and nodded. 

"Really? Is that true?" I thought. "Because. I'm not. I'm dying here without you." I sat there quietly keeping my thougths to myself. 


Sorry for any grammar mistakes here!!!