Chapter 59

Why

Gonna be a short cahpter you guys... Running out of ideas.. BUT I AM NOT ENDING IT!! Comment below if you guys have any ideas!!!

Hope you enjoy it!!!!

 


 

 

Donghae's P.O.V

I slowly pulled away and opened my eyes. I stared at her for awhile. Realizing what I did. I quickly backed away and turned my back.

"Mianhe" I said in a quiet voice. Not facing her. 

I didn't hear anything. I though she had left and just left me there standing alone, until I felt a gently feeling on my shoulder. 

"Don't be sorry, because I think I finally found my the answer I have been looking for." I turned around looking confused.

"What do you m-" Before I could say anything else, I was cut off by a pair of lips. 

I stood there. Frozen. I didn'y know what to do. My eyes widen. She pulled away and looked down trying to hid her red face. 

I smiled. I took my hand and and gently lifted her head. I leaned down and gave her a light peck on her forehead. 

"Nevermind, I know exactly what you mean." I pulled her into a hug. I tightly embraced her and took in her sweet scent. 

"I'm sorry it took so long." She buried her face into my chest.

"I love you." She mumbled. "I love you too." I whispered into her ear.

Finally, everything was back to normal. 

---

 

It seemed like hours. 

We were sitting down on the grass, saying nothing but sweet words to each other. We enjoyed each other's company. Even if there wasn't much talking. I had her inbetween my legs and my arms wrapped tightly around her waist. We stared at the sun setting as she played with my fingers. Nothing could get better than this. 

Jung Jessica, I love you


Super Short. I know, please don't hate me. I haven't been able to update lately.

Please don't unsubscribe. I'm trying my best. I'm a horrible author. Sorry..

I'm also running out of ideas... And I don't want to end the story just yet. So, commet below for some ideas?? pleaase?

Anyway, Comment and subscribe. 

OH! And check out my other story!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/489321/what-is-love-donghae-haesica-jessica-jonghyun-shinee-snsd-jongsica