Chapter 35

Why

Me and Donghae have been reunited for a week now. When our friends found out they were all screaming their heads off. Donghae and I were strolling on the streets catching up. We were holding each other hands.

"So, how was the States." I smiled.

"It was great. Got to reunite with some friends there. Met up with school friends. And old boyfriends" I mumbled the last part. We stopped and he turned to look at me.

"What?!?" I chuckled. I tippy toed and kiss his cheek.

"Calm down. I was kidding. You know I only love you. Plus, I don't even keep in contact with my ex's" He sighed and continued walking.

We ended walking walking into a clothing store......okay I spotted a cute dress and wanted to try it on. I threw my bag at Donghae amd grabbed the dress. After a couple minutes I came out and Donghae stood there not saying anything.

"Is it that bad?" He just blinked amd shook his head.

"You look gorgeous." I slightly blushed.

"Thank you." I replied shyly. Just then the saleslady cam up to me with a pair of black leather boots.

"These would look great with your outfit." I bowed and took the boots.

I sat down on a chair and put them on. Once I was done I stood up amd looked in the mirror. Donghae suddenly came up behind me and backed hugged me. He rested his chin on my shoulder.

"So wanna go out tonight." I looked at Donghae in the mirror and nodded. He took my hand and twirled me around.

"Ahh Oppa, my undies are gonna show." He smirked and came closer to me.

"I wouldn't mind that?" I stepped back.

"Tch, byuntae." I glared at him and went go change. I ran inside and quickly locked it. He slightly banged on the door.

"Yah!"

I got changed. And waited inside until the banging stopped. I slowly unlocked the door and peeked outside. No one was there. I stepped out. Then someone grabbed me from behind and lifted me off the ground. I closed my eyes and screamed.

"Say you're sorry."I opened one eyes and see in the mirror that Donghae was spinning me around.

"Andwe!"

He stopped and put me down. He started to walk making me back up. My back hit the wall, enting me to back up anymore. He trapped me in-between his arms, not letting me go. He leaned his face closer to me. We were now just inches apart.

"Say you're sorry." He whispered to me.

I just stood there quietly and staring at him blankly. He then closed the gap between us and kiss me. He forced his tongue in. My eyes widen and pushed him off me.

"Mian!" I waved at him while running to the cashier.

I stood there gripping on to the counter. He came beside me and took out his wallet.

"So how much?" Acting like nothing happened. I glared at him while he was taking out his money. "Thank you."

I grabbed the bag and we walked out the store. I hit his arm. "Yah!" He turned his head towards me slowly. "Neh?" I rolled my eyes and ignored him.