Chapter 5

Why

Our day at the amusement park was cut short once the sun started setting.  Jessica and I were at a field near by our car. Waiting for the sun to set all the way.

"What happened today?" She looked at me confused.

"What do you mean?" I turned to look at her.

"I mean, when I first met you, you were all cold, rude, an ice princess. But now you are here smiling, acting cute, talking informally, but at the same time being nice to me." She looked back the sun and chuckled.

"Well, I guess that's my charm. At least I know what your first impression of me is now." I smiled.

That smile. It looks just like hers. Sooyeon. Where are you.

"How about this." She turned her head at me. "We make this our spot from now on. We aren't allow anyone else in on this, or bring others here. This will be our spot. Promise?"

She held out her pinky. I smiled and wrapped mine around hers.

"Promise"

We waited until the sun was completely gone. It was beautiful. I felt something heavy on my shoulder. I turn my head and see Jessica sleeping, while resting her head on my shoulder. I smiled.

" Jessica, wake up." I shook her lightly. Still nothing

"Jessica, time to wake up." The more I tried to wake her up, the faster I got irritated.

"Yah, Jessica-ssi, wake up ice princess!" Still nothing.

I decided to pick her up and bring her to my car. The bad thing is, I dont know where her house is. Oh well, I guess your coming home with me tonight.

Couple minutes of driving and we reached my house. I picked her up once again. Wow, she is very light. I was getting worried because it seems like she doesn't eat much. I got in my house, went upstairs and laid her on my bed. I sat on the edge of the bed beside her. My eyes wandered her face until it landed on her lips. Those perfect lips. As much as I wanted to kiss them. I knew I couldn't. It would be wrong for me to take advantage of her. She was perfect. I took my cellphone and took a picture of the angel laying on my bed. I smiled. I changed my clothes to sweat pants and a tank. And looked at her. Well I guess your sleeping with me tonight. I laid down beside her and wrapped my arms around her waist. From there we both drifted off to dream land.