Chapter 54

Why

Donghae's P.O.V

I woke up in the morning with a massive headache. My back was sore as well. I opened my eyes and I found I was in a familiar room. I look around and found I was in Jessica's house? I stared at the gorund trying to rememeber what happened last night. I thought long and hard, but nothing. It was a blur. Just then I heard someone in the kitchen. I slowly stood up and tried to find my balance and walked to the kitchen. There I see Jessica with her back turned to me doing something. I smiled to myself as I watched her. 

Jessica's P,O.V

I got up early and started to make breakfast Donghae and I.

I sighed.

Stay strong.

I was going to cook some eggs for him. I opened up a cupboard and reached for a plate but I couldn't quite reach it. "Aish, why did I put them up there." I mumbled to myself. I tried one more time. I went on my tipp-toes. Still, I couldn't reach the plates. Just then a a body came close to mine and reached for the plates. I turned and looked at the figure. Donghae I thought. He placed the plates on the counter and smiled at me. "Komawo." I said to him. He just smiled and took a seat in one of the chairs. 

"Are you feeling okay?" He looked up and nodded. 

I looked at him. I could tell he wasn't felling well. He kept holding his head as he closed his eyes. 

I grabbed a cup and filled it with water. I opened up a small cupboard and took out some pill. I made my way over to him and handed it him. He opened his eyes and looked at me. He smiled slightly and took the water and the medicine from me and chugged it down. "Thanks." I smiled and walked back to the stove. I decided to make hangover soup for him instead of eggs. Thought he could use it. As I was cooking it, I could hear him groaning behind me. I chuckled quietly to myself. 

"Yah, What are you laughing about." I turned around.

"You actually." 

"Having a headache is no luaghing matter missy." I pouted. 

"Your fault for getting drunk!~" I sang as I turned around and went back to cooking the soup for him. 

As I was busy cooking, I felt a pair of strong, musular arms wrap around me. I jump, getting startled. He rested his chin on my shoulder. And I just stood there in shock and frozen. I couldn't move.

"D-Dongahe." I managed to utter out. "Wh-what are yo doing?" I asked nervously. He didn't respond. Instead he just stood there in his postion and closed his eyes. Slowly getting irritated, I shurgged him off. 

"Ouch. Ice princess much." I gave him a smiled and turned my attention back to the stove. When I was finally done, I poured some into a small bowl. I carefully brought the broth to the counter where I thought Donghae was sitting. I set the bowl down and looked for him. He wasn't in the living room or the bathroom. Just then I heard sounds coming from my room. I made my way towards my bedroom and I saw Donghae sitting on my bed looking at an old picture he found of us when we firsted started dating. I held my smile back. I cleared me throat and he turned around. He got startled and stood up.

"Ah. Mianhe Sica." He smiled shyly while scratching the back of his head. 

I shook my head and smiled. It was like trying to be mad a kid but just can't. I walked towards the kitchen and he followed. He sat down in the kitchen chair with me. I picked up the spoon, blowong on it so it wou;dn't be too hot for him. He opened his mouth slowly and I fed him. I looked at him, staring into those big, brown eyes. I fed him again.

"Sica." He broke the scilence. 

"Uh?" I said while giving him another bite. 

"What happened last night?" I smiled and said nothing. I fed him another spoonful. 

"Sica.. Answer me." He said softly. I took a deep breath in and smiled. 

"That's for me to know and you to find out." He pouted as he opened his mouth for another bite. After the last bite I took the bowl and washed it up. I joined Donghae who was not sitting on the couch lying down with his arm over his eyes. I laughed. I came over to him and sat on his stomach. 

"Yah!!! Wake up !" I yelled at him. He uncovered his eyes and looked at me. He smiled. 

"Yah, I just ate. If I throw up on you, it's not my fault." Getting scared I quickly got up and sat on the ground and smiled.

I don't know why I'm being like this. 



Short update I know.

And I haven't been updating lately. But pllleeeease don't unsubscribe.

PLEEEASE!! Bare with me! Anyway, hoped you enjoyed it. Don't forget to comment and subscirbe! NO SILENT READERS ALLOWED!!!

Sorry for the grammar mistakes as well... ^^