Chapter 37

Why

I was getting ready to go out. I don't know where, but I'm going out anyways. I felt like a nice walk around Seoul. I put on my shoes and got ready. I headed out the door and walked down the sidewalk. "What a nice day?" I said to myself smiling. I was enjoying the peace and quiet. Just then my phone rang.

"Yobosayeo?" I answered it.

"Sica!!!!!"

I pulled the phone away from my ear slightly. "Neh?" I answered nervously. "My baby. I miss you!" I chuckled. "Well, taeng. If you miss me why don't you come and let's hang out." I laughed. "Sorry, I can't. I'm looking for a job." I squinted my eyes. "Then why'd you call me?"

"Molla." I laughed and hung up. I put the phone back into my pocket and resumed walking. I walked down to the park. I sat on the swing and and swung myself.

"Having fun there?" I heard a voice ask. I turn my head in the direction of the voice. And see Jaejoong?!

"Jaejoong-ssi, what are you doing here?" He chuckled and walked closer to me with his hands in his pockets. "You don't have to be so formal Sica." I smiled and bowed slightly.

"I was just in the city. And decided to visit you." I looked at him with a confused expression on.

"How'd you know I was in Seoul?" He smiled and sat on the empty swing beside me. "Just because I stop keeping in touch with you doesn't mean. I stopped keeping in touch with your friends." I nodded with a "oh" expression on my face.

"So, why me?" He sighed and looked up at the clear sky. "I was just thinking." I waited for him to continue. "I was thinking about how I treated you in the past when we were dating." I looked down to the ground not making a noise.

"Can we try it again?" I looked up and my eyes grew."B-Bwoh?"

"Can we give us a try again?" I stood up and took a step back from him. "I'm sorry Jae. But I already have a boyfriend." He stood up from the swing and stared at me

"Ahh. He's the guy who picked up the call the other night. Wasn't it?" I nodded. "Okay." He said and walked off.

I stared at him as he walked away and left me there with no explanation. I shrugged the feeling off and decided to call the girls. "Yobosayeo? Seobaby? Wanna hang out?"

"Definatly!" I smiled. "Okay, I'm coming over to your place. Arasso?" I told her. She agreed and we hung up.