Chapter 27

Why

I was in my house, looking through old photos of me and Jessica. I had cried so much that my eyes are probably permanently red and puffy. I got a text from Yoona.

Oppa! Let's go on a date tonight!

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"You idiot Yoona! You ruined my life!" I yelled at my phone. I decided to meet up with her. Not to go on a date, but because I want to end things with her. We met up at our usual place.

"Oppa!" She ran up and hugged me. Like usual I pushed her off me, but this time I did it much harder.

"Ah, Wae?!?" She frowned.

"I want to end things between us." Her eyes widen.

"Why? Things are going so well" I turned away from her and smirked.

"Tch, things are going well." She nodded.

"Then tell me. Are you faithful to me? Can I trust you?" She nodded again.

"Okay, then answer this. Why did you lie to me." She was shocked at my sudden rage.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean about Jessica. When I woke up in the hospital." She looked down.

"I'm sorry. I just loved you so much." I smirked.

"Love." I whispered to myself.

"Is this what you called love?!? Lying to me!" I saw tear roll down her cheek.

"Did you even love me?" She started to cry.

I shook my head and walked away from her. She was yelling my name, but I ignored them. I got into my car and drove to our secret place. I walked to the edge and stared at the sun. I was thinking about all the memories we had together. From the first time we went to the amusement park to the last time we had a fight. I picked up a rock and skipped it across the water. I shut my eyes.

"Jessica it's almost your birthday." I whispered to myself.

"Is this how you want to spend it?" I took a deep breath in and brought my hands up to my mouth.

"JUNG JESSICA!!!! SARANGHAE!!!!" I looked down.

"I'll never let you go" I quietly said to myself.