Chapter 33

Why

I woke up feeling very refreshed. I got up and got dressed. I decided to go out for breakfast. I went to coffee shop and ordered something. I sat down and ate my meal. When I was all finished, I decided to walk around. I ended up at a park. I sat down on the swings. I swung myself back and forth. I let out sigh.

"What are you sighing about." I turned my head to the person who was talking.

"Heechul Oppa." He came towards me. I stopped myself from swinging.

"Nothing, just thinking." He nodded amd sat down on the swing besde me.

"Just thinking huh?" I nodded. There was a short silence.

"You know if you love him. You should go back to him" I looked down. I'm not ready to face him. I just shook my head. I heard him sigh.

"Suit yourself." I felt really guilty. I had my head down.

"Come on. Let's go hang out." I nodded and smiled. I followed him. We eventually ended up at a house.

"Oppa. Who's house is this?" I heard him chuckle.

"mine, silly." I nodded in disbelief. He has such a nice house. We went in.

There I saw everyone sitting down and talking. I quickly hid myself behind Oppa. In case if 'he' was there. They all laughed.

"Sica, relax. Hyung's not here." I peek over Heechul's shoulder and sighed of relief. I made my way to the couch sitting beside Yuri. All we did was talk and had some snacks. Eventually I started to get bored. I yawned a bit. "You tired?" Yuri whispered to me. I just shook my head. I stood up and sretched my back.

"Well, I'm gonna go now." Everyone groaned.

"Wae?" They asked. I laughed.

"We invite you to places, but you always end up leaving early." I chuckled.

"Sorry girls. I'm just not in the mood." They all frowned.

"Fine." I smiled. I proceeded to the door. I waved everyone bye.

"Annyeong." They all waved back.

"I promise to make it up to you guys." They all nodded.

I exited the house and walked off. My feet led me to our spot. I stood at the edge and stared at my reflection on the water. I let out a sigh.

"I love you.

" I sat down on the grass staring at the blue sky. I should do this more often, but maybe not at this exact spot. I got up and explored the place. Even thought there wasn't much to look at. Just then I saw Donghae making his way here. I hid again. He did what he did yesterday. He took a rock and skipped it across the water. I watched as the ripples of the water slowly faded away.

"Looks like I'm getting better." I heard him say to himself. I laughed. Just then he started sulking again. "Where are you?" I couldn't take it anymore. I slowly got up and walked up behind him. I took my hand and tapped his shoulder. He turned around.

"Hi Oppa."