Chapter 51

Why

Eunhyuk's P.O.V

 

I took a sip of my milkshake and looked acriss from me sat a beautiful, gorjess girl that I know, I could never have. 

"So, Sica." I started the conversation.

She turned her head to my direction and gave me her full attention. "Uh, Wae." I slightly chuckled at her innocenence. "Anything new lately?" I slapped myself mentally for asking such a stupid question. "Of course there is something new!!!" I scolded myself. 

"mmmmm..." She looked down as she thought. I laughed. "Other than what happened between Donghae and I. Not much really." I nodded my head as I took another sip from my beverage and looked at the window. 

"Your order." A waiter came and served us our meal. We both sat there and ate in awkward silence. 

"Mmmm!!! Oppa!! Jinjja mata!!" She took another bite. I smiled. "Are you sure that you are not spending too much money here? It seems really expensive." She asked. I jsut shook my head. 

"Ani. It's okay. It's not that expensive." We smiled at each other and went back to eating our meals. The silence became less more awkward as the meal went on. After we finished, I payed and we went out again. It wasn't quite dark out yet, so we decided to go on a little walk around the streets. We came across a shop that sold cute stuff. Jessica dragged me in like a little child, so I had no choice but to enter. When We got in, it was nothing but couple stuff. My eyes widen. "Oppa!!"  A voice called me. I look over and I see Jessica wearing a headband while motioning me to come over. 

"Oppa, look!" She showed me a matching headband and put it on me. I hid my shy smile. "Oppa! Should we buy these?" I pouted and shook my head. 

"No. Why buy these useless things. Come on!" I put the headbands down and draggedher out the store. 

To be honest. I wanted one, but I know we are just friends and she and Donghae still have a thing. She might deny it. He might deny it. But  know they do. You cannot hide true love. 

After hourse of only window shopping and walking around on the streets I had to go. I bid SIca goodbye and went off. "Sica. Saranghae." I quietly said to myself. 

 

Jessica's P.O.V

I waved goodbye to Eunhyuk. I sighed and roamed around carelessly. Eventually , I walked to our spot. When I reached. I walked down the hill and took aseat on the green grass. I sighed and looked out at the water. "Oppa." I started. "I miss you alot right now." I took another deep breath in and looked up at the clear, blue sky. "I wish you were here right now." I looked down and brought my knees up to my chest. 

 I look around the grassy feild and memories from three years ago and from just last week came flooding to my head. 

Donghae and I cuddling on the ground every moment we got. Splashing water on each other. Everything we did here was a memory. Whether it be a sad one or a happy one. I will always treasure it forever. I saw the sun beginning to set, so I decided to start walking back home and rest up for the first day on the job tomorrow. 

 

Donghae's P.O.V

I was just sitting on my bed, bored out of my mind! I wanted to call Sica so bad. But I didn't know if she wanted to talk right now. 

I was laying there just looking up at my barren ceiling. I got up and wandered around my room. 

"OUCH!" I winced in pain. I stubbed my toe on the leg of my desk. Just then I saw a small green book fall onto the floor. I picked it up and looked through it. 

When I opened it up, I saw all the pictures that Jessica and I had together. Every single picture was us two. Happy, mad, sad. I chuckled. We never really could stay mad at each other for a long time.

My thoughts got interrupted by a buzzing sound on my deesk. It was my cellphone. I picked it up and answered. 

"Hello?" It was Siwon.

"Hae! Guys night out tonight. We're meeting at the club now. Meet you there!" Before I could say anything. He hung up. 

I rolled my eyes and threw my phone on my bed. I sat at my desk and held my head. "Maybe I should go to the club. To get mind off things, I mean." I gave it a long thought but decided to go. I got dressed and what not and checked myself in the mirror one last time to see if everything was okay. I tapped the glass and smiled to myself. "Boys and girls. I'm back." I smiled and walked out to my car and drove off.


HEY GUYS!!!
I will be doing a double update so... see you again later!!!!

comment and subscribe please!!!