Chapter 56

Why

OK!!! So I'm in a really good mood, so I decided to do a double update. Just cause. So.... HERE IT IS!!!! 

:( Please subscirbe and comment. It will honestly make my day..er.. night?? whatever. Enjoy!!!


It was the next day and I was in a very good mood. I didn't know why. I just did. 

I got out of bed and did my morning needs. I put on some some blue ripped skinny's, combat boots and t-shirt and a jean jacket on. I put on some light makeup and headed out the door. I looked at the reflection in my window. "Haven't dressed like this in a while." I smiled and headed for my car. I drove off and headed to... Actually, I didn't know where I was headed to. I just drove to wherever my mind took me. And surprisingly it took me to the one spot I haven't visited in a while. The one spot that I didn't think I would visit again. 'Our spot' I got out of the car and just looked at the view and sighed. I walked down the hill until I reached the bottom. I walked right up to the water and stared at myself in the reflection of the water. I picked up a small flat rock and skipped it. 

"3 skips." I watched as the ripples in the water disappeared and the rock slowly sinking to the bottom of the water. 

I wonder what's it like to be a person worry-free. Was a satifying life? To be carefree? To be not stressed throughout the day? To make decisions on the spot so easily? I wanted that life. I didn't want such a hard life anymore. I sat down on the grass that was behind me. I brought my knees up to my chest and rested my head on them. It felt really good to have the light breeze brush past my face. I just sat there for a while. I liked it. The quietness of the place was so peaceful. It was far from the busy streets. I liked it. I smiled at myself and closed my eyes. 

"Enjoying the view?" I opened my eyes and turned my head to the voice. I smiled.

"Maybe." I heard the voice laugh. The person sat down right beside me and took a deep breath. 

"What are you doing here Fishy?" I asked as I just focused on the view in front of me. 

"What, can I not visit this place anymore. Afterall, it's still "our" spot." He said. 

I just nodded. Without looking at him. "What are you doing here?" He asked me back. 

I just shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know." I said quietly. I turned my head to look at him. I just stared at him. Quietly. Admiring his features. He looked at back me. 

"What?" He asked. I titled my head. He did the same. I titled my head the other way. And as expected. He copied me. I just laughed. 

"Seriously, what?" I smiled. 

"Hae, Why did you choose me?" He  just looked at me with confusion. "Huh?"

I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Why did you choose to date me out of all the other girls in Seoul." 

"Ahhhh." He nodded in understanding. "Sica, does there have to be a reason to completely fall in love with you." I smiled and nodded. He chuckled. 

"Well, first of all. Just look at you. You're beautiful, your smart, you're funny." I stared at him. He looked deeply into my eyes.

"You're one of a kind."

I blushed and looked down trying to hide my rosy cheeks that were forming. "The first time I met you. It was like talking to a brick wall sometimes." I puffed my cheeks out and looked at him.

"Sure! Compare me to a wall why don't you." He smiled and laughed. 

"I compare you to a wall because you were so cold. So dark. So secretive. You had so much put away. But as I got to know you better. When I finally  looked past the thick wall. I saw that behind it was a beautiful bubbly girl who was so fun to be around." I smiled. "Jung Jessica. Youknow I love you right?" I nodded and rested my chin on my knees. I was afraid I was going to do something I regretted while I was with him so I decided to leave.

"Oppa, It was really nice to see you today." I smiled. "But I actually have to leave right now." I got up and fixed my clothes. He looked up at me and nodded. As I walked up the hill as I waved goodbye. I got into my car and sighed. I took out my phone and looked through my contacts. "Hmmmm... Who to call..." I asked myself as I scrolled through my contacts. I started to check off the list of people that were busy. All the girls were busy. Except for Tiffany. So I dialled her number and brought the phone to my ear. 

"Yobosayeo?" I smiled.

"Fany!!!! Wanna hang out?" I asked, hoping she would say yes.

"Jessi! I'm so sorry, but I can't." I pouted.

"Ahhhhh!! waeyo?" I whined through the phone. 

"I have a date with Siwon." I scrunched up my nose and sighed. "Fine. Go be all lovey dovey with him." I said sounding mad.

"Sica, I'm really sorry. Tomorrow?" I shook my head. "I can't! I have work!!" I said. 

"It's okay, Really." I said.

"Okay... Whatever you say.." I laughed. 

"Anyway, have fun! I gotta go. Bye!" 

"Bye!" I ended the call. and sighed. I decided to text Eunhyuk. 

Oppa! Wanna go out with me today??? Jessi's bored :(

I started my engine and drove off to a park. I just sat down on one of the park benches. And looked around. As I was looking. I saw a cute couple a few years younger than me. I smiled. "Ah. Young love." I quietly laughed to myself. 

I felt my phone vibrate. I took it out to see who it was.

Eunhyuk.

Yess!! I wanna!! Yess!!!! haha. I'm bored too :( where do you want to meet??

I laughed and texted back. 

haha. Excited much? lol Meet me at... the park near ____. Arra?

I put my phone down and waited for a text back. 

Okay! See you in a few ^^

I smiled at the texted and put it back in my pocket. I just sat there waiting patiently for Hyukkie. A couple minutes passed. I heard someone call out my name. I turn my head to see Eunhyuk running at me with a smile plastered on his face. I got up and slowly walked up to him. He gave me a big hug. 

"Hyuk. Can't breathe here." He released me and laughed awkwardly. "Oops sorry." I laughed. I grabbed his hand and ran to the ice cream stand nearby. 

"Oppa!" I looked at him. "Ice cream?" I asked. He nodded his head. 

"Can I get one strawberry ice cream and....." My voice trailed off. Ilooked up at him. 

"And a vanilla." He finished my sentence. 

As I was about to pull out my wallet. He stopped me."Aniya. I'm paying." 

I just looked at him shaking my head. "No. It's fine, I can pay." He refused. I eventually gave up and he payed for my ice cream as well as his. 

"Oppa thank you!!!!" He smiled and ate his.

I left my car at the park. We decided that we wanted to walk instead. We were walking around, having alot of fun. 

Hours past by and we didn't even realize it. I pulled out my phone to check what time is was. "Oppa. It's getting late." 

I showed my phone. 

8:54

"I have work tomorrow too. I think we should go now." He nodded and he walked me back to my car. "Thanks for the day oppa." I smiled at him. 

I brought him in for a hug and gave him a light peck on the cheek. I got into my car and drove off. I saw him wave in the mirror while holding his cheek. I laughed and rolled my eyes.