Chapter 28

Why

-3 years later-

It's already been so long since Jessica has left. I still haven't forgotten about her. I had a few girlfriends here and there but nothing serious. I can't love anyone except for Jessica. I tried looking for her. But she is nowhere to be found. I went to go meet up with the guys. When I reached. They were all huddling. I cleared my throat. They all looked at me and scatterted.

"What's going on?" I asked heechul Hyung. He just shook his head and shrugged his shoulders. Just then the girls came in. They all sat beside their partners. It's depressing to see them happy together. They were all too busy to pay attention to me so I just walked out to get some air. I decided to go drive down to our spot. All the time we've spent here. They're all just memories now. Nothing but useless memories. There has been many times where I thought I've seen her on the streets.

"I lost you once." I took a deep breath in.

"I can't lose you again." I tear rolled down my cheek. I turned back and walked back to my car. Everywhere I look, I see you.

" I whispered to myself. I decided to drive the store to buy some stuff and get my mind off her. After I was done I out them in my car. I didn't want to go back home just yet, so I went for a little walk. I smiled at all then people around me having fun. I saw people looking in the windows looking at clothes as the passed by. Just then I see a beautiful girl with brown hair walk past me.

"It looks just like Jessica's." I thought to myself. I sighed and walked away.