Chapter 30

Why

I was walking on the streets after I left the cafe. I smiled at all the places I revisted. Some were sad and some were happy. But that was all in the past now. I just want a brand new start. I was crossing the street. It was crowded. I just kept looking down while I walked. It was eventually getting dark after all the exploring, I called Eunhyuk Oppa to come pick me up. My eyes were getting heavy. Just then he came with his car just in time before I've completely fallen asleep. He helped me to his car. As we drove off I fell asleep.

"Sica....Sica." I heard a whisper. I forced my eyes open.

"Eunhyuk." He chuckled.

"Sica, we're here." I nodded lazily and slowly got out of the car. He helped with my luggage. I open the door and got in.

"Thanks Oppa. For driving me home." He nodded.

"No problem." He smiled.

"Well, its getting late. Sleep. I'll be going now." I nodded and waved him goodbye.

I just left my luggage there and went up to bed.

-The next morning-

I got up to get my luggage and unpack. It was a lot of trouble. Considering I brought everything back with me. As I was unpacking I accidentally dropped something that was wrapped up in my clothes. I picked it up and saw a bunch of pictures of me and Donghae. I sighed trying to hold my tears in.

"Even though I'm the one who ran away. I'm not ready to let go." I put the pictures in one of my drawers and went downstairs to get breakfast after unpacking. I was enjoying my home-made breakfast alone until I heard my phone ring.

 -Tiffany-

I answered it.

"Yobosayeo."

"Hello?" I smiled.

"Tiffany!" I heard her laugh.

"Jessica. Let's meet up today. I miss you!" I chuckled. I agreed and hung up.

I went upstairs to change and went out my door. I met up with her and the girls at her house. When I knocked in her door. Without saying a word she came up and hugged me so tight that I could die. Along with the other girls. They finally let go. I followed them into the living room and we got caught up with our lives. Just then I turned my attention to Yoona who was sitting on the floor..

"Hey, Yoong." She looked up at me.

"Neh?" I took a deep breath in. But she spoke before I could.

"Mianhe." She said quietly.

"Cheongmal Mianhe unnie." She slowly stood up. I gave her a hug.

"It's fine. I forgive you. Just please don't cry. I can't stand it when people cry." I let go of the hug and wiped her tears.

"Enough of the crying. Let's go and celebrate Unnie's return." Maknae said. I laughed.

We all went out to a resturaunt. We were all enjoying our food until.......