Chapter 42

Why

I looked to see if Donghae was coming back. When it was clear. I opened the text and read it.

Sica, don't forget about Saturday;)

I sighed and closed the text.

Flashback

I started getting ready to sleep after Donghae left. I was about to close my eyes, until I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened it. Jaejoong was standing outside looking at me. "Sica." He whispered.

Before I could do anything, he pulled me into a tight hug. "Oppa." I said. He broke the hug and looked at me.

"Sica, why can't you see that I still love you. I know what I did was wrong. But please, I've changed. I really have." I looked down. "Jae, you cheated on me. With one of best friends. Thanks to you. I'm not friends with her anymore. Thanks to you she died!" I started to cry.

I heard him take a deep breath in. He rested his hand on my shoulder. I shrugged it off.

"Don't touch me." I muttered. "Jessica. I miss you. Please, I'm begging you." I shook my head and looked at him. "Look, I don't have time for this crap." I said without raising my voice. "Then how about saturday. We'll meet up." I thought hard about it and agreed. He smiled and hugged me. I pushed him off. "Jae, you should leave now." I told him without looking at him. He nodded. But before he left. He grabbed me and crashed his lips onto mine. My eyes widen and pushed him. I pushed him out the door and slammed it in his face. I leaned my back against it and slid down trying to wipe his saliva off of me.

Flashback end

"Yah, Sica!"

I jumped and looked over my shoulder. "Sorry Hae." He sat down on his bed and looked at me.

"Baby, are you okay?" I faked a smile and nodded. He got up from the bed and made his way over to me. He bent down and wrapped his arms around me. "You know you can tell me anything right?" He whispered. His lips brushed passed my ears, sending chills down my spine. I smiled. "I know." I said sternly.

He looked at his computer screen. "Oppa. The password." I pointed to the screen. He chuckled. He stretched his arms and typed in the password. As he was typing it he rested his chin on my shoulder. "Oppa. That tickles!" He laughed and lifted it off my shoulder. I turned my attention to the laptop.

Suddenly Donghae tazored my sides. I jumped and screamed.

"Oppa!!!"

He laughed and lifted me from the chair. I started wailing and kicking my feet as he picked me up bridal style. He gently placed me on the bed and started kissing me. At first I was trying to kick him, but failed. He put his leg over my legs to prevent me from kicking even more. I eventually gave in and started kissing back. He laid on top of me and starting to roam his hands around my body.