Chapter 55

Why

Donghae's P.O.V

I was lying on the couch with my arm over my eyes. I was just about to drift off to sleep until I heard someone yelling at me to wake up. 

"Yah! Wake up!" 

I uncovered my eyes.

"Yah, I just ate. So if I throw up on you. It's not my fault."

Getting scared she backed and sat on the floor smiling at me.

I laughed at her childness. I sat up and just stared at her. It was getting a bit awkward so I decided to speak up. 

"Sica-ah"

She looked at me with curious eyes. I looked down at her as I sat on the couch. I smiled and slid down so I was sitting down on the floor beside her.

"Sica" I spoke quietly. I grabbed her hand that was resting on her lap and placed on my chest.

"Jessica. Can you feel this. I'm dying inside without you. I cannot lose you athird time. I'm so empty without you." 

 

Jessica's P.O.V

He grabbed my hand and placed on his chest. 

"Jessica. Can you feel this? I'm dying inside without you. I cannot lose you a third time. I'm so empty without you."

I couldn't get any words out of my mouth. All I could was look down. I felt so bad. For leaving him. For calling things off. I was dying without him too. But I know deep in my heart. Jaejoong was still in my heart. Despite the fact that he cheated on me. I still love him. He's been with me from day one. When my parents died and everything. I honestly didn't know anymore. I felt so trapped. My thoughts were all scrambled. I just didn't know what to do anymore.

"Oppa, I'm sorry for everything. But I just don't lmow what to do anymore. Just please, give me some time."

I felt his grip on my hand tighten. He looked down and sighed. 

He lifted his head and smiled. I could tell it was a forced smile.

"Arrasso. Just please don't leave me here alone again. I need you here. Even if we aren't together. I still your presence to get me through the day." I saw a small tear roll down his face. My heart dropped. Just thinking that I already left him two times made me so very guilty. 

I put him through so much pain already. 

"Okay fishy oppa. I promise not to leave you. I'll be right here to help you." I smiled and came cloer to him so I could hug him. 

It was starting to get late so he decided to leave. I gave him one last hug and a light peck on his cheeck. He smiled and left. I waved goodbye and closed the door. I turned around and pressed my back against it and slowoly slid down and sighed. 

I was just so confused. 

Jaejoong's P.O.V

I was at home doung nothing. 

"I miss Sica," I pouted. I tried to distract myself by watching some tv. 

Suddenly I felt this feeling in my gut and chest. I fetl guilty. I felt bad. I felt like the breakup Sica and Donghae had was my fault. I just decided to show up and come back into her life again. Thinking that everything would be fine. 

"Was it my fault?"

Eunhyuk's P.O.V

I was just roaming around the streets bored, I had nothing better to do so I decided to stroll around the city. Hey, it's Seoul. YOu can never get bored here?.. Right?

I was walking by some stores and saw the little toys that reminded me of Sica. I sighed and smiled. Is it wrong to be in love with your bestfriend's girl? I jut couldn't help myself. Everything about her was just....Perfect. I was one of her bestfriends... Well, Best guy friend at least. 

"Sica, can you just give me one chance?"

I've been wanting to confess my love to her for so long. But I was always so afraid I would get rejected. I was afraid that Donghae would get his heart broken because of me. I was afriad our friendship would not be the same.

 

Eunhyuk's, Jaejoong's, Donghae's P.O.V

"Jung Jessica, I love you."


Short Chapter.. I know :( i'm sorry.

I feel like I'm a bad author... I haven't been updating alot.. 

AND I AM SOOOOO SORRY!!!! Please do not unsubscribe. I promise I'll try my best this summer. 

You guys have been so quiet recently... no more comments?? :( Please comment... PLEASE!!!!

Anyway, I'm thinking of making another story... about Jongsica though... yes or no??

Well... see you guise soon!!!  And sorry for any grammar mistakes!!!! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

 

YOU GUISE!!!!! Check out my new story please!! Don't diss it out because of the couple please... Please read it... Please?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/489321/what-is-love-fluff-jessica-jonghyun-romance-shinee-snsd-jongsica