Chapter 29

Why

It been 3 whole years already. I have just come back to Seoul. I called Eunhyuk to come pick me up from the airport.

"Sica!" I turn my head in the direction my name was being called.

"Monkey!" I smiled and ran up to him to give him a great big bear hug.

"I missed you." I broke the hug.

"I missed you too."

He helped me carry my luggage to his car. We started driving to my favorite cafe I used to go to.

"Eunhyuk. You look like a completely different person." He chuckled.

"Is that a complement?" I nodded my head.

We were half way there.

"Are you planning to go see Donghae." My head dropped.

Just being back in Korea was enough. Do I really have to see him again too? I just shrugged my shoulders.

"You know he still loves you. He won't be mad at you. He remembers everything." I sighed.

"You never know." I think I made the biggest mistake in my life.

Running away.

"Is something bothering you?" I looked at him and shook my head.

We finally made it the cafe. There I saw all the guys waiting for me. How did they all know I was cominng back? I turned my attention to Euhyuk and glared at him. He slowly backed away. Just then all the guys came around me and group hugged.

"C-can't breath." They all quickly parted the hug.

"Sorry. We are all just so happy to see you." I laughed.

"Calm down. At least I'm still breathing." I sat down at their table.

"So, how is everyone." Kyuhyun spoke up first.

"Well, Tiffany and them were a wreck when you left." I chuckled. Can't blame them.

"H-how about Donghae?" They looked at each other.

"He's doing ok." I nodded.

"But he's not all the same." I looked at Yesung oppa with a confused face.

"He's not the same old Hae anymore. It's rare when he comes out from his house." I sighed.

"I know leaving wasn't the best choice, but I couldn't take it. Even if I did tell him. He wouldn't believe me." Heechul Oppa who was beside me patted my back.

"Well you still have a chance." I looked at him confused.

"He's actually coming here soon." My eyes widen.

"Don't worry Sica." I turned my head to Shindong.

"He doesn't know you're here. Just try to explain some stuff to him." I shook my head.

"No. I'm not ready to see him." I looked down.

"Not after all the things I've done to him." With that I got up and left.

"I'll come back later so you can drive me to my home." I quietly said to Eunhyuk who tried to stop me.

He just nodded his head and let me go.