chapter 48

Why

We ended up at a cafe nearby. We both were sitting down and looking away. Everytime he would try d his glance or simply ignored I would avoid his glance or simply ignored him. I picked up the coffee I ordered and took a sip of it. As I brought up to my mouth I burnt my mouth. "Ouch!!" I yelled. Heads turned my way and I bowed awkwardly to them. I st back down and took a napkin and wiped off the coffee I spilled onto my legs. Jaejoong came over to me andhelped me clean up the mess. 

"Kwenchana?" He asked, sounding worried. I looked up from wiping the table and nodded. 

Jaejoong was a nice guy. "He still cares." I thought to myself. I looked him in the eyes. He smiled at me. Without realizing a small grin formed onto my face. I quickly looked away before anthing happened. Not that anything would anyways. I sat back down on the chair ad we returned to the silence. No one was talking. I looked at the time and decided that we shoudl go. We both got up and paid. We walked out of the cafe and resumed walking outside. Keeping the distance between us. The whole time we were just wandering around. Just then I got a call. I reached into my back pocket and picked it up.

"Yobosayeo?" 

"Sica!! It's me Hae. I was wondering if you could come over. Your fishy is bored!!!" I started to get worried.

"But Hae." I looked over to Jaejoong as I said his name. His head slightly dropped. 

"I'm have a girl's night out remeber?"

Neh/ But remeber. It's only at night right? Right now it's only noon? So do you wanna?"

I thught about it but agreed. "Neh, I'll come over. He cheered and hing up. It was the right thing to do anyway. I felt like the more I was him. The faster I would fall back in love with him.

"Jae, I'm sorry. But my boyfriend really wants me right now." He looked down and nodded. "Would you mind if I walked back with you?" 

I dropped my head. But ended up nodding. Hwe stood side by side and started walkng back to my house. 

A couple minutes later we finally reached.

"Well, here's your stop. I'll see you around right?" I forced a smile and nodded. We waved goodbye to each other nad I went back inside to my house. I changed clothing into something a bit more comfortable for my meet with Donghae oppa. I wore a pair of black demin mini shorts and a long white tanktop.I tied my hair into a messy bun and wore sneakers. I proceeded out the door and headed for oppa's house. After a little while I arrived.  I went to his front porch and rang the door bell. I heard the door unlock and and there I see  a boyfriend with a blanket wrapped around him. I looked ar him like he was crazy. He invited me in and we sat down on the couch in the living room. 

"So, what's up?" I ooked over to him and leaned on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me. "I'm super tired!!!" He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Shall we sleep then." I nodded. He put the blanket that was around his shoulders and put it on the both of us that were cuddling on the couch. He fell asleep instantly whereas I just laid there thinking. I looked over at him and laughed. "Pabp fishy. You called me over here just so you can sleep." 

I looked around and thought about the day I had with Jae. "Am I falling in love with him again?" I shook my head and closed my eyes. "I can't be. It's not possible. I have Donghae. What elese is there." I started thinking of all the times Donghae has been there for me. How he changed me. How he melted the ice princess. How he was there for me when no one else was. How he was the only one who actually listened to me. I smiled and looked at him, sleeping peacefully on the couch while hugging me. I kissed his cheek. Then, I started to remebber all the times I was with Jaejoong. He was there for me too. But he was also there with other girls. Comforting them. He listened to me too. But I guessed that changed everytime he would meet another girl. If this is all I can remeber of him. Then why am do I constantly think about him? 

Am I falling in love with him again?


Hey guys!!!

Sorry I havent been updating recently. I'v been so tired from school. 

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapte.

I'm probably going to start a new story soon!!!

I think it is going to be either Haesica or Jongsica...

Wanna help me out by telling mt which one you guys perfer? Just comment below and tell me wheater you want...

1-Haesica

 or

2-Jongsica

THANKS!!! REMEBER TO COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE!!!