Chapter 26

Why

By this time. Everybody had already left. I sat down on my couch and my t.v. I couldn't seem to focus. I was bothered by the fact Jessica left, without saying anything. I know there was something that we had. But what was it. I tried to remember every little thing from my past, but nothing. I sighed and went to bed.

-2:34 am-

Dream

I got a call late at night. It was Yoona. She sounded drunk. She told me where she was at. I went to pick her up. I put her in the back seat. I kept glancing at her once in awhile to see if she was okay. Just then I heard mumble something. "Why...Sica...why not...me..." I dropped her off at her place. As I was backing out of her driveway. A car hit me.

end

I woke up.

"Was Jessica telling the truth?"

I wake up the next morning still tired. I texted Hyuk to meet me at a cafe for breakfast. And to get some answers. I got dressed up and headed out. When I got there. I ordered a coffee. I sat down at an empty table and waited. A couple mintues later, he arrived. He got in and ordered as well.

"Hey, so sup." I looked down.

"Last night I had a dream." He smiled.

"Ya, okay. I had a dream too." I looked up and rolled my eyes.

"I think it was the night I had my accident." His smiled slowly faded away. I just stared at him as he nodded.

"Was Jessica my girlfriend?" He hesitated for a moment, but nodded.

I was shocked. Just then everything flooded back in my head. The dates I had with her, her past, how we met. Everything was back. I was holding my head in pain. Eunhyuk shook me lightly to see if I was okay. I shook my head as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Why didn't she tell me?" Eunhyuk came and sat beside me.

"She was tired of competing with Yoona. She didn't want to get hurt again." I couldn't believe it. I just couldn't. I got up and left. I drove to Jessica's apartment. I was going to knock on her door, but it was left open. I walked in and saw everything empty. Nothing was left. I fell onto my knees and burind my face into my hands. I got up and went into her bedroom. As I walked through her home. Everything we did here came back to me.

"I can't believe I let her go."