Chapter 40

Why

I woke up the next day, feeling comfortable. I opened my eyes and see Donghae sleeping soundly. Kyeota. I smiled at myself. I stared at him for a while as he slept. Slowing realizing how weird it is to stare at your boyfriend while he sleeps. I tried and got up slowly. I took his arm and tried moving it. Luckily after Minutes if trying to move his heavy arm. I got up. Just as I was about to get off his lap. He pulled me down and made me sit on him again. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked with his eyes closed. I pouted, ignoring his question.

I tried moving his arm again by slapping it. He just tightened the grip. My eyes widen.

"Yah!" He smiled. Kiss me first. I shook my head. "No." He opened his eyes slightly.

"Fine, we'll just stay here then." I smiled. "Okay."

He closed his eyes and went back to sleep. I waited for a couple minutes until he loosened his grip. When he did I got up and ran to the bathroom. I heard him laugh. I closed the door and checked the mirror. "Hmm...wow everything is good." I grabbed the brush the brought over to his house. Since he doesn't have one!! And brushed my hair. I opened the door, just a crack. I peeked over and saw Donghae still lying on the couch. I sneaked across the hall and went into his room. I laid down on his bed and went under the covers. I closed my eyes hoping to get some sleep. As I was about to doze off I felt something heavy on top of me. I opened my eyes and see that Donghae was resting his head on me while hugging me. I tried to escape but he put his leg over me.

"Aahhh. Oppa!" His eyes opened.

"What you call me?" I smiled. "Donghae Oppa!~" I said with agyeo. He laughed.

"Andwe! Not til you kiss me." I frowned but did so anyway.

I was gonna kiss his cheek buy he moved his head and made me kiss his lips instead. I pulled away quickly and pouted. He smiled. He legged his leg off of me and pulled me closer to him.

"Sica, let's go visit my parents today." I thought about it. "Okay!" His eyes widen. "Really?" I nodded my head. He laughed.

"Then go get ready." he whispered into my ear as he lightly patted my . He got up from the bed and started to change. As he was about to take off his shirt I started to complain. "How?! I'm not even at my house." He smiled. "I'll take you there. After I'm done." I smiled and nodded.

He started to change in front of me. He turned and faced me shirtless.

"Like what you see?" I blushed and looked away. He took my hand and made me touch his stomach. "You like it, don't you." He seductively said to me. With my free hand, I slapped his back and ran out the room closing the door behind me. "Hurry up and get changed!" I yelled from the other side of the door.