Chapter 36

Why

I was at home getting ready for my date with Donghae. I wore the dress at bought earlier today at the store. I curled my hair and applied my make-up. I had a bit of time left, so I grabbed my phone and texted Tiffany. After a couple mimutes, I heard the my doorbell ring. I got up and opened the door. There I see Donghae dressed in all back, and simple wear.

"Annyeong beautiful. Ready?" I smiled and took his hand.

We went down to his car and we drove to a resturaunt. We went in and got seated and ordered.

"You look gorJESS tonight." I slightly blushed and looked down.

"Aww, my princess is blushing." I snapped back to reality amd glared at him. He sat back in his chair and chuckled nervously. Our food finally arrived. We started eating.

"Sica, try this." He cut off a piece of his steak and fed me.

"Mmm! Mata!~" I said in agyeo. He smiled. When we were finally finished we went and drove to our place. I got out from the car and stared at the moon in the clear sky.

"Let's get married one day and have lts and lots of kids." My eyes widen.

"Yah! 1 or 2 kids max." I exclaimed. He smiled.

Donghae pulled me closer towards him and wrapped his arms around my waist. I did the same with him. Just then I shivered. "You cold?" I just shook my head. "Liar." He whispered into my ear. He took off his jacket and put it around my shoulders. He resumed wrapping his arms around me, but this time tightened the grip. I was starting to get a little sleepy. Just then my phone rang. I ignored it. The ringing didn't stop. Just then Donghae went into my purse and grabbed it. Without looking at the caller ID he answered it. I just let him.

"Yobosayeo?" He said. "Nugu?" then there was a pause. "Neh, arra." With that he hung up. He put the phone in his coat pocket that was around me.

"Who was it?" I mumbled into his chest. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Molla. He just said his name was Jaejoong." My eyes grew. I let go of Donghae and stared at the moon. "Do you know him?" I closed my eyes and sighed. "Neh." Donghae came closer to me.

"Who is he?" He asked.

"He was my highschool boyfriend." He came up behind and hugged me.

"I get it." My eyes widen.

"You do?!?" I asked in shock as I turned and faced him. He chuckled. "Yeah, of course. There will be people in your life that I may not know that will come back. I totally get it." He answer while holding both my hands and slightly swinging them. I smiled. I leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips.