Chapter 24

Why

Donghae finally got discharged from the hospital. I decided to go visit him. I went over to his house. I knocked on the door.

"Oh! Jessica-ssi right?" I nodded.

"Neh." He invited me in. We sat on the couch.

"So you remember anything from the past yet?" He shook his head. I looked down in dissapointment. Just then Yonna came out of the kitchen.

"Unnie. Annyeong." I forced a smile and waved to her.

"We were just about to go out. Want to join us?"

I looked down and shook my head. I got my bag and left. I heard my name being called by Donghae but I ignored it. I exited the house and wiped my tears.

"Donghae. I miss you."

DONGHAE'S P.O.V

I watched her go out the door. I wonder what that was about. I looked at Yoona.

"So where do we usually go on dates." She hesitated.

"Uh....let's just go get something to drink." I nodded my head.

We decided to walk instead of drive. I remember walking down here with someone. I wonder who. We walked past a park. Suddenly I had a big headache.

Flashback

"Oppa!!" I turned my head and see Jessica coming at me and punched me. "Ah! Wae! What was that for?!?" She giggled amd shook her head.

End of flashback

I was holding my head in pain while Yoona was trying to support me.

"What's wrong?" I just shook my head, and continued walking.

When we got to Cafe we ordered something and sat down. It was silent at first. Until I broke the silence.

"Yoona? What's my relationship with Jessica?" It looked like she was shocked.

"Uh..." She stuttered a bit.

"Y-you guys a-are just...f-friends." I nodded.

Is that all? I have a feeling it's more than that. We were talking trying to regain my memories until she had to leave. So I was just sitting there trying to remember. Just then I got a text.

-From Eunhyuk-

Yah, Hyung I heard you got out. Let's meet up.

I tried to recall a Eunhyuk in my life. I tried to remember. Ah! That's right. He's the annoying monkey! I texted him back.

Ya I did. My memory is a little out there though. Come to the ____cafe. I'm here right now

I pressed sent. I put my phone back into my pocket and looked around the place.

"If only I could remember. It would be so much easier." I looked at the people in the cafe, looking to see if anyone was familiar to me. Then I suddenly spotted Jessica. I got up called her.

"Jessica-ssi." She turned around slightly smiled and bowed. I I cited her to sit with me.

"Annyeonghasyeo." I laughed.

"You don't have to be so formal." She just shrugged her shoulders.

"I rememeber you a little. We are good friends right?" She nodded without looking at me. I stared at her. Just then a hand touched my shoulder causing me to jump a little. I turn around and see a guy with brown hair slightly spike up at the front.

"Oh! Hyung sup." Right, Eunhyuk.

"Hey! Nice to see you again." He nodded amd sat down beside Jessica who was across from me.

"Hyung, I thought you said you forgot you memory. And yet you're still with Sica." I stared at him confused.

"Sica? Who's that? Oh, you mean Jessica-ssi. She's just a friend." Eunhyuk put his arm around her. For some reason I felt a tinge a jealousy.

"Ani, isn't she you're-" Before he could finish Jessica interrupted him.

"Really good friend." She smiled.

"I'm sorry but I have to go now." She bowed and walked out. But before she did she pulled Eunhyuk away. A couple minutes later he came back and smiled.

"What was that about?" He shook his head.

"Nothing." I slowly nodded. Slightly glaring at him.