Chapter 57

Why

Donghae's P.O.V

I had just woken up. I looked at the clock beside my bed. 10:00. I groaned. I put the covers over my head. 

"I want to go back to sleep!!" I whined to myself. 

Finally after a couple minutes of lying in bed and doing nothing, I got up and dragged myself to the bathroom. Why I got up? I don't know. But all I know is that I didn't want to lie in bed all day. 

I got into the bathroom and did what I needed to do. I got dressed and headed downstairs into my kitchen to make myself a small breakfast. I was too lazy to cook anything for myself, so I just poured myself some cereal.  

In my head, I was thinking of what I needed to do today.

Absolutely nothing. I sighed. 

After I finished my breakfast, I just decided to go over to my parents house and visit them. When I got there, I opened the door with my key.

"Anybody home?!" I yelled. 

Nothing. 

I went upstairs and checked the rooms. I noticed one room with the door closed so I slowly opened it and saw my little sister. She was in bed with headphones, reading a book. She didn't notice me so I snuck up beside her and plopped on her bed. She yelped. 

"Yah! Oppa!" She yelled as she removed her headphones from her ears. 

"Sulli. you should really lower the volume on those things." She glared at me and I just smiled. 

"Oppa, what do you want?" I pouted. 

"Wae?! You don't want your only big brother here?" I said, trying to look sad.  

She stared at me. "You know what I mean." I laughed.

"I'm just bored. Wanna come play with me today?" I asked showing some agyeo.

She smiled and nodded her head. 

I clapped my hands. 

"Yay! I'll for you downstairs. Neh?" She nodded her head and I went downstairs, closing her bedroom door behind me. 

I sat on the couch and the tv. After a couple minutes she came downstairs. I looked over and smiled. I turned the  television off, grabbed my car keys and headed out the door and got into the car. 

"Where do you want to go?" I asked my sister. She looked at me and smiled. "The mall!!!" She said with excitment. 

I laughed. "Arrasso. But as long as I don't have to carry ANY of your bags." I said, purposely emphasizing on the word 'any' 

She shook her head. "No deal." I glared at her but drove anyway. 

After a couple minutes, we made it to the mall. We excited out the car and proceeded into the building. We went from store to store to store. And I already was getting tired. I'm just surprised she hasn't asked me to pay for anything yet. The next store we went in was yet another women's clothing store. "At least this one has a chair I can sit in." I quietly said to myself.  She grabbed  a bunch of clothing and went to try them on. I laughed and rolled my eyes. 

I was just sitting there, looking around, waiting for her to come out. Just then, someone caught my eye. A girl. Who looked VERY familiar. I couldn't tell exactly who it was. Her back was turned to me. I kept looking at her until she finally turned around. 

"Jessica?" I got up and walked towards her. She looked at me a little shocked. 

"Oppa? What are you doing here?" She asked. 

"I'm waiting for my sister to come out." I said as I pointed to the changerooms. She nodded in understanding. 

"What are you doing here" I asked back. 

She smiled. "I work here." I nodded. Ohhh.....

She looked me up and down, and I was starting to get a little scared. I looked at her trying to hide myself behind my arms.

"Need anything from here?" She pulled out a skimpy skirt and held it beside me. I smiled and rolled my eyes. 

I played along. "Yes, of course I do. But just not this." I walked over to a section of a short dresses and oulled a black, strapless one. "This one is perfect on me." I held it infront of me and posed. 

"What do you think?" She laughed. "Perfect!" I smiled. 

"Oppa!" I turned around and saw Sulli coming out of the changerooms. She came towards us. 

"Eh? Unni? You work here?" Jessica smiled and nodded. "Did you find anything you liked? I looked over to Sulli and she shook her head. 

"What about this?" I pulled out the dress I had before. Sulli pointed at herself. "For me?" She asked shocked. I shook my head. 

"No, me. What were you thinking?" I looked at her strangely.

All three of us just stood there laughing. "Come on Hae, let's go to another store! I need shoes!" She whined. I just nodded my head and told her to go before me. She smiled and ran off. I turned my attention back to Jessica who was just standing in front of me. "So, Sica. When does you shift end?" She looked down at the watch she was wearing. "In about two hours." She replied back. I smiled. "Wanna hang out after. I can wait for you." I looked at her, hoping she will say yes. She thought about and nodded yes. I smiled. "Okay, see you later." She nodded at me and waved goodbye to me as I excited out the store.  I looked down and smiled. "Yes!" I thought to myself. I couldn't wait!