chapter 45

Why

"Jessica!!!!"

I yelled from the kitchen. I waited a couple minutes but there was no answer. I stopped what I was doung and I went upstairs to check on her and see what she was doing. I kncoked on Sulli's door. "Neh?" She questioned. "Have you seen Sica?" She nodded her head told me to check in my room. I slowly opened my door and see a beautiful Jessica laying on my bed sleeping. I chuckled at her. I went over to her. As I approached her I saw she was in deep sleep while holding a picture of me and her. I smiled. "Baby..." I shook her lightly. She didn't move an inch! I started blowing on her face. She moved a little and began to open her slowly.

"Ahhh!! Oppa!!" She whined. "You have stinky breath." 

I laughed. "Well, I'm the one tasting the food, since you're up her sleeping." She smiled. "Mianhe oppa" I smiled. " How about we go on a walk and let my parents do the cooking." 

"Oppa!!! How can I let your parent do all the cooking!" I smiled at her innocence.

"Don"t worry Sica." She looked down and nodded, I smiled and grabbed her hand and pulled her out of my bed. 

"Yah, oppa! Calm down. I'm gonna fall soon."

I kept pulling her until we reached the bottom of my steps. "Be right back" She nodded and I went to the backyard where my parents were. "Umma! Appa!" They turned their head in my directon. "Me and sooyeon are going out for a little while okay? So can you do some of the cooking?" I looked at them and they nodded, I smiled and went to Jessica.

"Let's go." I grabbed her hand and we went on a little walk.

We interlocked hands and strolled along the sidewalk. "Where do you want to go oppa?" I looked up at the sky and shurgged my shoulders. I looked at her.

"Where do you want to go?" 

She gave thought and said "Our spot"

 I smiled and nodded. "Shoudl we walk or drive?" She stopped walking and gave me a look. "Are you crazy? Why would we walk?!" I laughed and kissed her on the cheek. 

"As usually. My pretty Sica is the smarted." She gave me an annoyed face." 

We walked over to my car and we drove off. When we finally reached, Baby raced down the hill and ran to the edge of the water. I looked at her she picked up a rock. "Oppa! palli!"

I laughed and raced down the hill like her. 

"Oppa, teach me how to skip a rock." I smiled. I picked up a rock and showed her my skills.

She then tried to go it but it sank right down the bottom. She turned to me and frowned. "Aish, this is frusrtating." I laughed. 

"I'll teach you." I picked a rock up and put it in her hands. I came up behing her and moved her arms, showing how to throw it. I slowly swing her arm back and moved it forword. "That's how you move your arm." She nodded. I let her do it herslef and she was able to get a few skips. I clapped my hands. "Wah... My Sica is a fast learner." She looked down feeling shy. I went and hugged her. 

"Hae. You know I love you right?" I was surprised at he sudden tone.

"I love you too." I knew something was wrong with her, but i decided to ignore thining that she was just tired. 

I grabbed her hand and we both layed down on the grass. she rested her head on my bicep as the rest of my arm wrapped around her, pulling her closer to me.  We stared at the clouds and started to point out different shapes. Just then she bursted out laughing. I started at her confused. "Waeyo?" She pointed at a cloud that looked liked a fish. "That one looks like you" I frowned. Then I saw a cube in the sky. "Well look at that one." I said pointing the cube. "That one looks like an ice cube and that resembles your personalilty. She frowned and slapped my stomache. I rubbed my stomache. I lifted up my shirt seeing if there was a mark. In the corner of my eye i see her staring at my abs.

"Like what you see?" She quickly looked away. I grabbed her hand and palced it where she hit me. I could see her cheeks turning a rosy pink. I looked at her lips and slowly leaned forword, closing the gap between us. Finally, our lips met and she kissed back not wanting to say no.

Just as we were completely into the moment, my phone vibrated. I looked at who is was and it was umma calling.

"Yobosayeo?"

"Its time for dinner Hae." 

I nodded and hung up. "We have to get back." She nodded in dissapointment.

When we finally reached home, different smells of food bombarded us.

"Well, it's time for dinner." I said. I looked at Jessica who kept clinging ointo my me. She looked nervous. I nudged he slightly. 

"Sica, are you okay?" I asked feeling concerned. She shook her head. "I'm scared your parents won't like me." I chuckled at her innocence. 

"Remember, they don't see you as jus my girlfriend. They see as their daughter and my childhood friend." I felt her relax a bit. She turned her heada t me and smiled. I went on her tippy toes and gave me a soft kiss on my lips.


Hey guys!!! 

sorry, U haven't really been updating lately.

i've been so busy!!!

but i hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!                                         I do not own anything!!!

tumblr_mcdv64kC7v1rfvoyno2_250.giftumblr_mcdv64kC7v1rfvoyno3_250.giftumblr_mcca2zlsXg1rx2loio1_250.gifSica playing with her fishies!!!

Get it?

Hehe^^