chapter 58

Why

Jessica's P.O.V

My shift had finally finshed. I grabbed my bag from the break room and headed out the store. I was going to go out with Donghae today. Why I agreed? I don't know. Something in my heart said to give him a chance.  I saw him sitting on the benches in front of the store. We saw each other and smiled. "Ready?" He said as he walked towards me. I smiled and nodded. We headed out of the mall and we got into his car. "So, where to?" He asked. "Dinner!" He looked at me with a weird expression. "What? I'm hungry" I told him as I held my stomach. He laughed and drove off. The car ride was filled with silence. I rested my head on the car window as I looked at the passing scenery. 

"Where's Sulli?" I finally said to break the silence. 

"She met up with some friends at the mall." He replied back without taking his eyes off the road. I nodded and puffed out my cheeks. 

After a while we finally reached. We excited out of the car and proceeded into the resturaunt, 

"Yah, Hae. This looks really expensive. Are you sure you can afford this?" I asked him as I sat down. He nodded.

"Don't worry, I got this. Just order whatever you like." I smiled and grabbed the menu that was placed in front of me.

(Time skip... Sorry guys, I don't like writing these parts.)

Donghae had just finished paying and now we were heading back to the car. 

"Thanks for the dinner Oppa." I smiled. He looked at me.

"Oppa?" I slightly blushed and hid my face. "S-sorry, it's a habit."

I heard him laugh. "I like it." 

I looked out the window. "Where are we going now?" 

"Secret." He said. I scrunched up my face. 

A few minutes have passed and the car finally stopped. My eyes widened. "Oppa, what are we doing here?" 

It was our spot, he took us to the place where we shared so many memories. I don't think I can do this yet. "What does it look like. We're just here to relax and hang out. Like the old times." He smiled and took my hand. He pulled me down the hill and we sar down. Silence, once again filled the air. 

"It's a nice view isn't it?" I said as I took in the peaceful feeling in. "Yeah, it is." He said in a low whisper. I smiled. And without knowing it, I rested my head on his shoulder. He didn't react. I closed my eyes and focused on the sounds surrounding us. 

Water was heard, birds were chriping. Trees were rustling. It was almost perfect. I opened my eyes and lifted my head. "Almost perfect." I said in a hushed tone. "SIca." I turned my head to face him. He said nothing, he just looked at me. I was about to speak up, but nothing seemed to be able to come out. All I could think about was him. I got lost in his eyes. Slowly, he came closer, and closer. Slowly closing the space between us. I closed my eyes. He placed his hand on my neck and brought me closer to him. Slowly, his lips came closer to mine. And slowly our lips touched and we kissed. 


Short chapter I know.. SORRY!!!! 

Please comment and subscirbe. Getting tired. Might end the story soon. :S

Hope you enjoyed it!!!!!