Chapter 15

Why

After minutes of waiting they finally came. The first one to come out of the car was Donghae. He opened the door violently and ran up to me. He wrapped his arms around giving a tight hug.

"Sica, I'm so glad your safe." I couldn't breath.

"Hae, I missed you too. But I can't breathe." He let go and smiled at me.

"Sorry, I was just worried." He started looking around.

"So, where are the people who took you." I pointed down the hill.

"Shh, please don't tell them. A lady let me out and she took care of her husband who tried to kill me." He nodded.

I look down the hill nice again and see a swat team going down.

"NO! Andwe. You can't go down there."

I ran towards. When they reached the front door they kicked it open. I was shocked. I see everyone lying on the ground. Dead. Even the women who let me free. There was a note beside her.

-Jessica. I'm so sorry what happened. I tried my best to do everything. I couldn't take it anymore. And I don't want to run any longer. I'm sorry. But remember that I'm always watching over you. I never meant to hurt your parents. From, You guardian angel.-

I started crying. Donghae who looking at me the whole time. Hugged me.

"Shh, it's okay Jessica. Everything it gonna be okay." I wiped my tears and smiled at him.

"Kwenchana?" I nodded.

We went back up the hill and drove him. I stared out the window the whole time.

"She said she was sorry." Donghae was confused.

"They were the one who killed my parents." Donghae kept quiet.

When we reached my home he walked in with me.

"Hae, you don't have to come in with me. I'm fine." He shook his head.

"Nuh Uh, after what happened today I'm not letting you out of my sight." I smiled and rolled my eyes.

I opened my door amd saw that everything was a mess.

"I'll help you clean." I smiled.

"Thanks." I was so tired. I fell onto the couch slowly closing my eyes.

When I woke up I see that I was on my bed with Donghae sitting beside me. Sleeping. I shook gently.

"Bwoh." He said still a little groggy.

"Morning." He smiled at me.

"Good morning princess. How'd you sleep?" I gave him a thumbs up. He laughed.

When I went out into my living room I see everything was clean.

"Donghae! Did you clean my whole apartment?" He came out of my room nodding.

"Thank you!" I said kissing on the cheek. I let go and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower.

When I come out I smell food. I came up from behind and hugged him.

"You didn't have to cook." He smiled.

"Yes, I did. You probably didn't have anything to eat in the past two days." I smiled.

"Ah, my Oppa knows me so well."

"What did you say?" I looked at him.

"What?" he chuckled.

"That thing my...what now?" I laughed at his childness.

"I'm not repeating it.." I stuck my tongue out and sat in the couch.

"Fine, no food for you then." I ran up to him and pouted.

"Andwe!!! Look my tummy is empty." I said with my rare agyeo patting my stomach.

"You know what I want" I sighed. I took a deep breath in.

"Oppa!!! I want food. Please. Donghae Oppa!!!" He laughed.

"Aigoo, Arasso. My baby." I clapped like a child.