Chapter 11

Why

"HYUNG!"

I turn around and see Kyuhyun standing in the doorway staring at me and Jessica.

"Ya, hyung got game." He came over and sat in between me and Sica.

"Just to tell you Donghae had ALOT of girlfriends." My eyes grew.

"Yah, would you stop telling her lies!!" I pulled Kyuhyun away from her.

"What, I'm not lying. Hyung, you know your a player." Jessica stood up.

"Well, i see you two have some catching up to do. So I'll just get out of your way." She forced a smile and started to go towards the door, before she could leave I pulled her arm and turned her around. I put my arm around her.

" Yah, Kyu. Leave before I put you in a hospital." Feeling a little afraid he backed away.

"Okay, but be careful of this guy, you." He said as he pointed to Jessica.I pushed him out the door. I turned to Jessica

"Don't listen to him Sica." I went closer to her but she backed away.

"So is it true, playboy?" She asked in a joking tone. I laughed.

"I used to be one. I can't deny that. But I've changed, really." She nodded her head slowly.

"Okay, I guess I believe you." She said while slightly glaring at me. I chuckled, and hugged her.

" So now can you drive me home?" I tilted my head back and sighed.

"Fine..." She grabbed her stuff and walked out the door with me. Just then out of nowhere she got pulled away.

"SICA!" I followed her screaming.

I look around my house and see Kyuhyun beside her.

"Yah, hyung, this is for threatening me." He yanked Sica away.

I cocked my head back.

Why is it every time I threaten him he has to take something from me. I go behind my house and see Jessica and Kyuhyun playing with each other.

"YAH, KYU I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!"

Just then he took the hose and sprayed me with it. Jessica laughed. Surprisingly she did the same thing. I run up to her, take the hose and spray her with it. Just then Kyuhyun jumped on my back and nuggied me. I straightened my back and he fell back dragging me with him. I turn around and start attacking him. Jessica stood there laughing.

"This is why you don't mess with Lee Donghae." I said as I was pushing him. Was he hurt. Probably not. What I did know was that all three of us were having fun. But what we didn't know was that someone was watching us.