forty-four. She doesn't know anymore.

We Just Couldn't Have It All© : Book 1

 

I'm happy being with him.

Happily getting cared for, getting pampered

It felt really great. I felt his love for me.

How happy could it be if--

-Jung Krystal

Sehun had become ‘her’ boyfriend.

Every day, he was waiting for her arrival. 

At the gate, he stood there like a fine, young man. He constantly put his hand on his chin while waiting. He didn’t mind the side-glances of the people passing by him. He was just as determined as his heart.

When she came along, he rushed to the car and tried to open the door faster than the driver-ahjussi.

The driver-ahjussi scratched the back of his neck, while looking at the grinning young ‘kiddo. Krystal came out, and as well greeted her boyfriend.

Sehun volunteered to take her bag to the classroom. Sehun nervously hold her hand as Krystal just let him.

He was at the peak of his dreams. He also acted as his bodyguard.

Every boy would come and take pictures of her, and now, he was shoving them away. He’d grabbed the camera previously, and startled the hell out of one sunbae. He apologized immediately due to his violence and Sehun reflected effectively.

Sehun always led her to the classroom, and allowed her to come in first.

For every damn day, he was doing it. It was for the sole purpose of Krystal, not hesitating that she made the wrong move. Of course, Sehun was definitely deserving of what happened. Krystal was, as well.

 

Krystal never got conscious to let Sehun hold her hand.

For the first time, she felt not holding back anymore. She must’ve had many break-ups and hardships just to have this state of mind that nothing could stand in her own door of happiness.

For her, she had just opened it and wanted to take this scenic view in her heart before holding onto it. She wanted to survey how she’d progress as his girlfriend.

She knew that most of all, Sehun’d felt the same way as her.

God must’ve had a plan in the two of them meeting.

Krystal was always preparing two lunchboxes. She’d grab Sehun’s hand and stormed out of the room. They’d be gone for quite a while. Everyone would turn a blind eye, as they neared the line of trees going to the other library.

Krystal would let out the food and tried to offer Sehun the lunchbox Krystal prepared for her.

“Did you make this?” Sehun beamed.

Krystal flinched. “No, we have a chef.”

“Oh?” Sehun ruffled his hair. “It’s alright as long as you…prepared one for me.” He tried to take a bite of the omelet.  “Mnmm.”

Krystal nodded, grateful. “Thanks that you like it.” She also took a bite. Suddenly, Krystal burped so loudly.  She put her hand on , looking pink and whatnot. She observed Sehun’s face, secretly grinning.

“Waahahahahaha.” Sehun slapped his lap, laughing almost falling on his seat.

“Yah!” Krystal smacked him on his head.

He scowled and smiled again. “Well…that was cute. I never thought Jung Soojung would have that kind of…Pfft.” He was holding back, not wanting his girlfriend to get her.

“My gosh.” Krystal puffed her cheeks.

“I said that it was cute~” Sehun sang, as he tried to pinch her cheek. “Now…eat your food.”

“Mnm.” She nodded, like a cheeky brat.

For the first time, Krystal was happy being spoiled.

They finished eating, and packed their things. Krystal would have trouble fitting the lunchboxes properly back to the bag. Sehun would arrange it for her as she observed his gestures.

Sehun gave the bag to her, as they walked back to the classroom.

 

On their way back, Krystal was happily chatting with Sehun at random topics. He’d be laughing and chuckling loudly. Krystal would laugh along as their happiness echoed through the high school. Sehun’d been grateful all this while that such a blessing as Krystal was bestowed upon him.

Krystal on the other hand, never felt ‘that’.  Yes, she knew that it was happiness.

But, there was no shyness on it. There was no depth.

She really liked Sehun, but…

There were buts on her answers.

Suddenly, out of a bush, Sulli was spying on them, stood up with binoculars on her hand. Taemin would scratch his head and tried to pull Sulli. Taemin was sitting on the grass, with leaves on his head. He’d removed them but as the trees swayed, he’d always have to continue putting it off like confetti stuck on his head.

“What are you two doing there?!” Krystal questioned.

Sulli was taken aback. “Auhh…”

Taemin stood up, and alerted Sulli that he’d take the talking. “We’re you know…taking a walk?” Taemin made an excuse that was obviously a lie.

“Really? What’s up with the binoculars?” Sehun looked upon the binoculars on Sulli’s hand.

Sulli tried to hide it from their vision. “What binoculars?” She looked innocently.

“Well…we’re going on our way.” Taemin and Sulli rushed out of the scene.

“YAH! STOP SPYING ON US!” Krystal shouted, noting that they could still hear her.

Both of them paused. After a milli-second, they started running. They must have been afraid of Krystal’s voice.

“Those idiots.” Krystal smiled. “But, they really liked each other.” She wavered.

“What do you mean with that kind of face?” Sehun gazed upon her face, swollen red.

“What?”

“It felt like you’re in the brink of crying.” Sehun hugged her tightly, patting her head. “It’s okay. I’m here so… you could be like them.”

“I know that…” She looked at the ground, not feeling anything from his hug.

Sehun then lifted her chin and kissed her forehead.

There was nothing as well. Krystal felt the emptiness. Isn’t it normal to feel gushing out feelings at this point?

“Thanks, Sehun.” Krystal looked upon the tall man’s face. She was happy, playing with his bangs.

“Yah!” Sehun shyly shoved his hands away. He was becoming red, and finally let go of Krystal.

“Waeyo?” Krystal didn’t know why he was getting shy.

“Be…because, I don’t know.” He hid his face.

“What is it?” Krystal looked upon and saw him.

Oh Sehun was blushing really red, his eyes were twinkling. His forehead was creased as he tried to suppress his feelings. He couldn’t hide his affections. Anymore of this, he’d explode.

So, is this how a person would act when he’s in love?

Krystal made a mental note. I’d take note of this.

They came back to the classroom. Sehun felt the awkwardness from the heated scene a while ago.

If I didn’t stop myself, I must’ve kissed her on the lips. Sehun tried to shook his head. He felt his throbbing chest. His hands were trembling, and getting sweaty.

Yet, he liked that feeling. He liked being with Krystal. He liked being in love with her.

It was genuine as he smiled.

Krystal faltered. “Sehun…” She whispered with her soft voice.

Anyone here, who cares to drop by

And, make a comment?

I really want everyone to know if they approve of Sestal or still, Kaistal?

PARTICIPATE ON THIS SURVEY

Click Here.