.thirty-one.

We Just Couldn't Have It All© : Book 1

B.A.P- It's All Lies

I can't be man and I'm really a coward

I could not tell you I love you

I think I know your love now

This is telling me to come back to you

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Kim Yaera stood out of the front gate. She greeted her parents who arrived shortly. Her mother was of glamorous decent as she stood out more like a celebrity who never lost her shine even if time passed by. She waved back at her daughter, trying to pat her back. Yaera’s father was very different. He had a disdainful look on his daughter, completely ignoring her presence.

Kim Yaera tried to follow her father. She knew that this was the perfect chance to inform his father of what was her position. She’s just another bratty girl. Kim Yaera walked passed stalls and tried to ask, “Ah…Father, where are you going?” Kim Yaera locked her gaze on his father. Her father locked his.

“To the office. I wanted to meet your teachers.” He smirked a little bit. He headed to the faculty room. He was looking at Kim Yaera, scanning her temples.

“Why do we need to…I mean, go here and have a chat with my teachers?” Yaera looked devastated. She had an odd look on her face. She never showed this look to anyone.

“Oh…Mr. Kim” The vice-principal approached her father.

Her father paid no heed and tried to direct the conversation. “Can I look at my daughter’s records?” He travelled his eyes on the other teachers taking their lunch. “Where is my daughter’s adviser?”

Their advised raised her hand. “What is it, Sir?”

Kim Yaera’s heart was beating so fast. She bit her lips and thought of some tricks to pull. Her father was not expecting much on her. He was fine to let her off the hook if she could find a candidate to be her husband already. She waited in front of the faculty room.

She heard some murmurs inside the room. She tried to hear it but the room had this inaudible sounds.

 

Lee Taemin dragged Choi Sulli out of the café. He was being a little pushy again. He tried to clench his other fist and tried to hold Sulli’s hand on the other. He was getting anxious, but it didn’t show to his face.

Sulli on the other hand was getting red. She was taken aback and was laughing silently on her head. She was freaking having raced heartbeats. She never thought that by just holding hands, one could feel the gushing feeling of being in love.

They went out and tried to go off somewhere.

“Where are we going?” Sulli wanted answers. But, Taemin just brushed it off. “HEY!” She called out for the second time. But, there was no reply.

“Just help me.” Taemin had this desperate look.

“Why?!” Sulli tried to lean closer to his. Taemin chuckled softly.

“You’re really something…well, to say it truthfully, Kim Yaera’s going to introduce me to her father. She tried to call me for hundred times already. I don’t f***ing care about what her situation is anymore.”

“Is that so?” Sulli put her head down. “I’m just a rebound?”

“What? No! I’m just saying that please let me spend this day with you.” He winked.

“Whatever.” Sulli looked absentminded.

Taemin didn’t really know that Yaera’s father was going to come. He didn’t know that Yaera would want to introduce him purposely.

Taemin just made excuses. For what? It was for him and Sulli to have a quiet time for them. He tried to stay calm and composed. He wanted to celebrate Krystal’s recovery with her and to of course, celebrate that Sulli won on the last tennis tournament.

“Let’s take a picture.” Taemin and Sulli went to a photo booth.

“What? Wearing like this?” Sulli pointed her clothings. It was a cute, yellow laced apron with matching frills over. She looked like a peacock with it. Sulli was getting agitated just by the look of hers in the mirror.

“Why? It is cute.” Taemin whined. Sulli blushed red.

“I don’t wanna~” She sang. But, Taemin pushed her.

And shots by shots went off; their candid pictures of their little moments were so evident in the camera. They were like a match made to heaven.

After having their pictures taken, Taemin grinned as the pictures developed. “I looked like an idiot here.” Taemin pouted while seeing his picture with closed eyes.

“You always look like one.” Sulli . He pouted again.

“Here…take it.” He gave every picture with both of them captured.

“Why? Where are my solo shots and yours?” Sulli looked puzzled.

“I’ll keep these.” He grinned while letting her see.

“Hey…give me those. I look like a fool there.”

“Yah!” Taemin put his hands, still clenching the pictures up high. Sulli couldn’t snatch the pictures. Taemin was surprisingly taller.

“Yah! Yah!” Sulli shrieked. Taemin was teasing her more. “Hey….” Sulli tripped on her bearings. She fell directly on top of him. The photos looked like falling leaves as both of them became red. They locked their eyes on each other. They did not move an inch. They didn’t know what to do. They were stoned. Anymore of the feelings between the two of them would make their hearts squeal that they love the other.

“Sulli-yah!”

Sulli heard that very familiar voice. She quickly stood up, ruffling through her hair. She helped Taemin to pick up the pictures.

“Who’s with you?” She heard the voice getting closer. It was her mother. She was in her business attire. She shortly came to visit.

“Uh…” Sulli was speechless. Did mom see that? She looked back at Taemin. “He…he’s Lee Taemin, he’s my classmate.” She awkwardly smiled.

“What’s with those?” Her mother caught more of the situation. Taemin tried to hide them away. “Well..whatever.” Her mother smiled suspiciously. “So, where’s that café you are proud of?”

They all went to the cafeteria. It has surprisingly a decent attraction on the part of the customers. It was filled with many people. The atmosphere was really steaming hot.

“Wow…did you plan this?” Her mother patted her back. “You really did get mature.”

Taemin was called out by Krystal who was sitting idly with the other three.

“You also got a big catch…”Her mother coolly whispered.

“Eomma!!!” Sulli tried to control her mother.

“Waeyo? He’s cute. He’s much, much, more handsome than your father.” Her mother father.

“Where is he?”

“I don’t know. He went out with Mr. Jung. I don’t know when he’s coming back.”

“Oh..well,” Sulli smiled stupidly. She hid the disappointment on her eyes. “You must’ve been hungry. Let’s go eat.”

 

Meanwhile, Kim Yaera walked out of the school building with her father. He looked disappointed.

“As…expected from you.”

She was always disregarded by his father.

She has an elder sister and two older brothers.

They were very popular. The eldest, her only unnie, was a world-star model. Her brothers were active athletes and were participating on tournaments worldwide.

While her, she was satisfied to ruin lives and bring more of the heartaches.

“Father…do you know about the Lee Enterprise? Or, even the Kim Chain of Companies?”

“Of course. You are quite business-oriented. Good thing I enrolled you to a business-oriented high school. What about them?” For the first time, his father showed an interest to her.

“Well…their youngest son, he’s my boyfriend.”

“Got any proof?”

She winked at him. She dragged his father and looked for Lee Taemin at every corner of the school. His father, Mr. Lee had inherited the Lee Enterprise. His mother, the late Mrs. Lee, now became Ms. Kim again, had worked her off to manage the memento of her parents, the Kim Chain of Companies.

“Taemin-oppa!” She spotted him, laughing with Krystal, Kai and his noona, Sehun, Sulli and her mother, Mrs. Choi.

“Taemin-oppa….look Father, he’s my boyfriend.”

“WHAT?!” Taemin gasped in disbelief. He stood up from his seat. He looked at Kim Yaera. “You!”

“Oppa~” Yaera leaned closer. She kissed his lips. When she thought that he was resisting, she tried to deepen it more. “We recently went out. We suit each other, right?”

Yaera’s looked amused to his father. It looked beneficial to his work. He smirked coldly and like ice, he turned his back away. “I’m going to have a meeting with both of his parents.”

Mr. Kim left afterwards. He looked satisfied as his first visit on his youngest daughter. “Raising her…did pay the price.”

“Kim Yaera!!!” Taemin was red in anger. He cussed her with striking words. “Do you know the consequence of what you’ve done?”

Kim Yaera looked at all of the people in the surroundings. “Oppa, let’s not hide it anymore. I’m your girlfriend.”

“What the heck? Just get yourself a boyfriend. I already have a girl I like.”

“Who is it, Oppa?”

Taemin became silent. He couldn’t look straight at Sulli’s eyes anymore. He trailed off his eyes to where he spotted Sulli. She was not there anymore, even her mother.

 

“Sulli-ah…you okay?” Sulli’s mother patted her head.

“Am I not really good for him?” She was dumbfound and pain-stricken. She looked horrible as she continuously tried to scratch her head in disbelief. Tears came flowing through. The pain could last for a lifetime for her.

“It’s alright. Eomma’s here.” Thank goodness, her mother got the idea already. Her daughter was blindly falling even harder in love. And, heartbreak was the most painful thing to experience when someone’s in love.

She could relate to the feeling. She tried to console her daughter. She had this rational sense to not in to her daughter’s business. She knew that only Sulli herself could mend her heart, the broken pieces of her heart.

She cried at the bathroom. Without even caring how other would look at her, without even looking at her horrified face in the mirror, she made a silent murmur. “Kim Yaera…you’ll pay for this.”

Ohmygod~ A big happening again.

Omona! Everything is so messy.

OHMG...Happy 12*12*12

A day to remember...The last day we could see this.

This truly is a blessed day!