Yoona continued

To Love You: More than a Dream, It is our Destiny

Chapter 2 Yoona continued


--continuation of flashback--

She wanted to scream but couldnt find her voice, as she was gripped completely in fear, she lost all hope of seeing her parents alive. Yoona quickly turned off her TV and curled up on her couch and stayed there, it didnt take long until she fell asleep with tears in her eyes. Its been two days since and she still havent received any word about her parents, despite feeling sad, she always did listen to her stomach. So Yoona got up from her couch slowly and stretched herself out, "Ow-ow ouch..." Yoona whimpered in pain, feeling her left shoulder and neck sore from sleeping on the couch. She went to her kitchen and grabbed a couple of eggs and a few strips of bacon. She cracked the eggs and poured the yolks into a bowl and whisks it and seasoned the eggs before cooking an omelet. After cooking the omelet and placing it in her plate, she began cooking the strips of bacon and later placed two slices of bread and toasts them in the oven, lastly she grabbed a carton of orange juice and poured some in her glass. After eating and cleaning up her mess, she made her way to the living room and sat down on the couch while staring blankly at the television that was still turned off. A few hours later Yoona heard knocks on her door. "Yoona! Yooonnngg!!!! Open up!", Yoona suddenly snapped out of her trance and turned her attention to the door of her apartment. "Heeyyy!!!! Yooonaa!! Open up the door! Its us, Jessica and Tiffany!" Jessica yelled while continuing to knock on Yoona's door. Tiffany tugged on jessica's arm and said, "Jess... you do it ok?" as she wipes the tears from her eyes. "Ok, but please stop crying ok.. I dont think its best if she sees you crying when she opens the door." Jessica said as she tries to show a smile. Yoona got up and made her way towards the door.

While making her way to the door Yoona wiped the tears from her eyes and said "Yah!! Sica ah! stop knocking so hard on my door. Im coming ok?!", As soon as Yoona reached the door, she stopped and took a deep breath and composed herself. She didnt want to let her bestfriends know that she was crying and so she she opened the door and much to her surprise Jessica quickly gave her a hug then grabbed her hand and led her to the living room, Tiffany followed them after closing the door of the apartment. Yoona wondered why Jessica did that and asked her "Jess whaa--" before Yoona could finish what she was saying Jessica stopped and looked at her with a serious face while her eyes began to turn red. Tiffany saw Jessica's face and before Jessica could open , Tiffany said "Yoong.. please sit on the couch, calm down and listen to what we have to say, arasso?" Yoona looked at Tiffany and gave her a nod before she sat on the couch. "Jess, pull yourself together, arasso?" Tiffany said as she signaled Jessica to sit beside Yoona. "Hey guys.. wha-what is this all about?" Yoona asked as she looked at Jess who was now seated on her right, then at Tiffany who was about to take a seat on her left. "Yoong.." Jessica said while holding Yoona's right hand "Yoong... your mom.. auntie is dead.." as soon as Jessica was done talking, Yoona started cry, Tiffany now seated on Yoona's left consoled Yoona and wrapped her arms around her. Yoona was crying real hard and buried her face on Tiffany's shoulder, "Yoong.. theres more.. your dad..." before Jessica could continue, Yoona stopped crying and  looked at Jessica with tears still running down her cheeks. "Is he..?" Yoona was afraid to continue asking her question but Jessica quickly answered, "no.. he is still alive but is badly injured, he's being treated at Oschner Medical Center as we speak. Im sure he's getting the best medical attention there, so dont worry too much ok?" Yoona cried again this hugging both Tiffany and Jessica, who couldnt help but wrap around their arms around the young girl who didnt seem to stop crying.

Tiffany and Jessica were watching over Yoona who cried herself to sleep, after a couple hours Yoona woke up and was looking for them. "Tiff? Jess? I wanna go home and see my... mom and..." Yoona choked as she thought of her now dead mother. She continued and said "..I also want to see my dad.." As soon as she was done, she felt like crying again. As Yoona's tears start to fall Jessica sat beside her and placed her hand on Yoona's shoulder, "I know... that is why we came here.." Jessica said then she continued " Appa asked me and Tiff to bring you home." Tiffany then said while returning back to the couch "Yoong.. we're going to be leaving later so please pack your things and fix yourself ok." Tiffany then patted Yoona's head and showed her eye smile. Yoona nodded and began to head towards her room. She packed her clothes and other things that she needed inside her bag and quickly hopped into the shower. After taking a shower Yoona put on a pair of skinny jeans and and a White buttoned shirt, She then wore a comfortable pair of sneakers, grabbed her bag and coat then headed out of her room. After having lunch Yoona, Jessica and Tiffany headed to Penn Station and took the train going to New Orleans. It was going to be a long trip but Yoona was somewhat happy that they were taking the train to New Orleans, she was happy because it would give her enough time to straighten herself up, she she decided to see her father first and didnt want to face her father with a sad and teary face. She wanted to be strong for her father's sake and deal with her mom's death after seeing her dad.

The following day

The train finally arrived in New Orleans, Yoona, Jessica and Tiffany got off the train and took a cab to Oschner Medical Center. It was a moment that Yoona dreaded but she knew that she had to be strong. The cab ride was silent just like the train ride was, Yoona couldnt help but just stare outside seeing how silent and gloomy the streets of New Orleans had become. It broke her heart since she always had many fond memories of New Orleans, she practically grew up in New Orleans and it was the only place she called home until she left with her cousin Jessica for New York to get their college degree at NYU. It was in NYU that Yoona and Jess met Tiffany, they stayed at the same apartment while they were attending college. After what seemingly was a long ride to the hospital the cab driver stopped the cab and said "here we are girls, Oschner Medical.." Tiffany waived her hand infront of Yoona's face which broke Yoona's trance, Yoona just smiled and got herself out of the cab. "Here you go mister, thanks again" Jessica handed money to the taxi driver in payment for the the cab ride. "Thanks girls, take care of yourselves now, bye." the taxi driver said before taking off. Yoona, Jess and Tiff then started making their way into the hospital.

 

 

 

 

* hehe well that kinda was long ahhh.... my head hurts.. I'll probably try and squeeze in another update later or probably tomorrow morning -.- need a break my brain is seriously liquifying as we speak haha. Next update will be conclusion of Yoona's flashback and beginning of Yuri and her friends introduction into the story*                                                       

                                                                                                                                       -AnDroGeNie-