I love you

To Love You: More than a Dream, It is our Destiny

Chapter 19 I love you


 

Weeks have passed by since they got together; Soosica and YoonYul had already met each other’s family officially. Yoona and Yuri have been virtually inseperable, they are more or less like magnets; where one goes the other surely follows. On a different note Taeyeon and Tiffany obviously like each other but somehow both of them can’t seem to go forward because they think that the other is straight. (What I mean is Tiffany thinks Tae is straight and Tae also thinks that Tiffany is straight. Complicated much?)

 

*Ring~ring~* Tiffany’s phone rings. She looks at the number but didn’t seem to recognize it. She decided to answer the call.

 

“Yoboseyo?” Tiffany politely answers the call

 

“Tiffany unnie, it’s me Seohyun! How are you unnie?” Tiffany was surprised and squealed after she recognizes Seohyun.

 

“How are you Seo-baby?” Tiffany asks

 

“Uhmm… unnie you do remember that we’ll be having our high school class reunion next week right?” Seohyun asked Tiffany but in truth more of a reminder.

 

“Ohhh… Right! Of course Seo-baby I’ll be there… also Seo can I ask you about someone?” Tiffany was about to ask Seo about the one person she’s thinking of the most.

 

“About who unnie?” Seo wondered and was completely clueless.

 

“uhhmmm… Taeyeon…” Tiffany meekly replied to Seo’s question

 

“Sure unnie, what do you want to know about Taeyeon unnie?”

 

“Well… how about we meet for lunch… I would feel much better if we talk in person…”

 

“Sure no problem unnie.” Seohyun smiled as she became happy to see her unnie again.

 

“Really? Seo-baby let’s meet at the café we used to go to back in high school.”

 

“Okay unnie, see you later bye~” Seohyun said goodbye and hung up she’s become too excited.

 

Tiffany didn’t mind that Seohyun hung up on her; Tiffany decided to shake it off and just prepare herself. She’s really excited to see her good friend Seohyun and of course she’s more excited to know more about Taeyeon since Seohyun knows her better than Tiffany.

 

SooSica

 

 

Sooyoung was accompanying Jessica at the mall; Jessica had wanted to buy a few clothes and shoes. Of course by definition her FEW mean more like A LOT; Sooyoung on the other hand is unfortunate because she has to carry everything that Jessica bought.

 

“Sica-baby~ my arms are starting hurt from carrying all of this stuff you bought…”  Sooyoung raised her arms holding the shopping bags full of the stuff Jessica bought.

 

“Mianhe~ sweetie~ this is the last one” Jessica held out a small paper bag.

 

“Really! That’s the last one? So can we eat now?” Sooyoung didn’t even wonder what was inside the bag. Jessica just rolled her eyes.

 

“Fine, we can eat.” Jessica tried to control herself and not get angry because Soo didn’t seem to care about the contents of the bag.

 

Jessica was still a little pissed so she decided to walk ahead of Sooyoung and go to their favorite restaurant. Sooyoung just followed Jessica but she noticed that Jessica didn’t let her carry the small paper bag. Soo became intrigued with what was inside the paper bag.

She continued to follow Jessica silently into their favorite restaurant. Soo realized that Sica might have a reason why she didn’t walk beside her. She figured it had something to do with the paper bag. They entered the restaurant silently and went to their table. Jessica remained silent and Sooyoung felt it was a little awkward.

 

“I’m sorry Sica-baby” Sooyoung held Jessica’s hand and looked into her eyes earnestly.

 

“I didn’t mean to be insensitive… mianheyo Sica…” Sooyoung  pleaded sincerely to her princess.

 

“I’m sorry also sweetie… I know you’ve been tired from carrying the shopping bags all day.” Jessica felt bad and apologized to her girlfriend as well.

 

“kekeke~ princess I think were both sorry and all so how about we’ll leave it at that and order food, I’m soooo~ hungggweeeeee~”

 

Soo suggested with aegyo in her voice. In truth she’s too hungry and wants to order food already. Jessica chuckled at her cute girlfriend and called for a waiter. Minutes later the waiter arrived and took their order. As usual Soo ordered a lot but Jessica is already used to her, they received surprised looks from the other customers. Majority of them couldn’t believe how fast Sooyoung downed each dish one after the other. Sooyoung had finally finished eating; her mind wondered about one thing.

 

“What’s in the bag anyways my princess?” Sooyoung wondered and was about to reach for the small paper bag.

 

“It’s a surprise~” Jessica winked at Soo, the latter just had a puzzled look on her face.

 

“Excuse me a little okay sweetie~ I have to go to the girls’ room.” Jessica smiled and stood up; she also took the small bag with her.

 

“O-okay… now I’m really wondering what’s inside that bag.” Jessica left Sooyoung dumbfounded.

 

Jessica returned from the girls’ room, Sooyoung spotted the silver necklace and the interlinked hearts pendant on Jessica’s neck. Jessica smiled when she saw Sooyoung’s surprised and mesmerized look. Jessica smiled prettily for Sooyoung, Jessica was about to sit down but again Sooyoung did what she did on their first date. Sooyoung stood up and helped Jessica sit down.

 

“Awww… Sweetie~ You’re always the perfect gentleman~!” Jessica complimented Sooyoung and even used her aegyo.

 

“Kekeke~ I’ll never get tired of doing that for my princess”

 

“Besides I know you fell for me because I’m the perfect gentleman for you!” Sooyoung smirked confidently. Jessica blushed, she couldn’t deny what Sooyoung said is true.

 

“Uhm… Sica-baby that necklace and pendant really suits you perfectly.” Sooyoung complimented Jessica.

 

“Thanks Soo, and uhm I also have one for you, it’s our couples necklace you know.”

 

Jessica stood up suddenly and took out the other necklace from her pocket. She went behind Sooyoung and placed it around her neck. Sooyoung brushed aside her hair so that Jessica won’t have a hard time locking the necklace. Sooyoung felt so happy that nothing in her life not even food could compare to the happiness she feels in this very moment. Soo closed her eyes and thought. “Jung Sooyeon now I’m sure, words could not express how happy I am right now. I’ll remember this moment for the rest of my life.”

 

“There all done! Do you like it sweetie?” Jessica clapped her hands and returned to her seat.

 

“I chose these because I knew from the very first time that we met that our hearts belongs to each other. I couldn’t imagine I would fall so bad and so fast for you Sooyoung.”

 

“Jung Sooyeon, Saranghaeyo, I love you and every single piece of my entire being belongs to you alone. Saranghaeyo Jessica Jung Sooyeon.” Sooyoung proclaimed as tears escaped and streamed down her cheeks. Jessica started to shed tears of joy as she heard Sooyoung tell her I love you.  

 

“Choi Sooyoung, I love you so much! I am complete because of you.” Jessica managed to smile and hold Sooyoung’s hand as she responded back to Sooyoung’s I love you.

YoonYul

 

Yoona and Yuri were at the Jung mansion, although they like going out they prefer to stay indoors. Yuri and Yoona were in the kitchen preparing their lunch. Alfred and the kitchen staff wanted to cook for them but Yoona and Yuri insisted to cook for themselves.

 

“I understand, Lady Yoona and Lady Yuri.” Alfred bowed to them

 

“Okay, boys and girls, I think we should let the young ladies handle themselves.” Alfred clapped his hand once gesturing the kitchen staff to exit the kitchen.

 

“Thank you ahjussi” Yuri bowed and thanked Alfred as he exited the kitchen.

 

The kitchen quickly became silent; only Yuri and Yoona were left inside. Yuri prepared the ingredients she needed for her dish a Japanese stew called Oden no mi. It’s a dish she learned to cook from her okasan.

 

“Baby, please prepare these…” Yuri handed Yoona the packets of different kinds of nirimono needed for the oden no mi.

 

“Eh??? These… so many” Yoona pouted she seems overwhelmed with the task her girlfriend gave her.

 

“Oh… babe, don’t worry I’ll help you with these, let me just chop these daikon radish, carrots and potatoes.”

 

Yuri continued chopping the radish,carrots and potatoes, but suddenly she accidentally made a small cut on her fore finger. She winced in pain and was beginning to panic. Yoona didn’t notice until she felt that Yuri had been too quiet.

 

“Honey? I’m almost done preparing th—” Yoona didn’t finish what she was saying and dashed towards Yuri’s side.

 

“Yul! Your finger! It’s bleeding!” Yuri tried to hide her hand but Yoona had already grabbed her hand.

 

“Seobang~ *sniff~sob~sob* it hurts~” Yuri sniffled and cried as Yoona took her hand.

 

“Don’t cry honey, I’ll take care of your injury arraseo?” Yoona wiped the tears from Yuri’s face.

 

Yoona helped Yuri wash her cut with soap and water, and then she grabbed the first aid kit from one of the overhead cupboard. Yoona took out some cotton balls, a bottle of alcohol and an adhesive bandage for the small cut. Yuri gulped when she saw the bottle alcohol; she could almost feel the sting.

 

“Honey~ stay still okay?” Yoona took a cotton ball and drenched it with alcohol, Yuri became pale and queasy seeing the alcohol.

 

“Ow! Seobang it hurts~” Yuri yelped when Yoona started to clean the cut with the alcohol drenched cotton ball.

 

“Honey~ bare with it please… I’m almost done mianhe~” Yoona blew over the cut after dabbing the cut with the cotton ball.

 

Yoona finished cleaning the cut and then proceeded to putting the adhesive bandage on the cut. Yoona looked up and saw that Yuri was pouting, Yoona kissed the wounded finger. Yuri was surprised and blushed. Yoona chuckled and hugged Yuri, the latter felt giddy inside and was giggling; she’s enjoying the moment with her girlfriend.

 

“Honey~ please don’t do anything okay? Just let me take over.”

 

“But baby, I still want to cook with you…”

 

“No buts wifey just give me instructions okay? Let me do all the work” Yoona smiled handsomely for her beautiful wifey.

 

“Okay, I’ll be a good wifey and listen to my hubby *mwah~*” Yuri playfully pecked on Yoona’s lips, Yoona blushed so hard that her knees felt weak.

 

Yoona listened to Yuri’s instructions and in no she finished the dish, all they have to do now is wait for the Oden no mi to be cooked. While waiting Yuri snuggled to Yoona and sat on her lap, although at times Yuri prefers Yoona sit on her lap she thought that she should be pampered by her Seobang. Yoona of course loved every second she gets to be Seobang. How could she afford to miss out on the opportunity to squeeze Yuri’s kekeke~ byunyoon!

 

“Uhhmmm… hubby could you please stop squeezing my !”

 

“Can’t help it hon, I just can’t get enough of your fine .” Yoona grinned sheepishly

 

“Yah! ByunYoon! Kekeke~” Yuri yelped but she secretly likes it when Yoona touches her she’s ByunYul afterall.

 

 

*Mianhe for the late update I know I’ve been out for a couple of days. I just had to take time off to rest my eyes a bit. Hope you enjoy this Chapie, Thanks for subbing and reading my fic. Many thanks and please leave your comments ^_^ *

 

-AnDroGeNie-