Changes

To Love You: More than a Dream, It is our Destiny

Chapter 36 Changes


 

Yoona

 

It’s been a couple of days already since the meeting we had at the Choi mansion. After hearing everything that Uncle Edward said, much has changed. Me and my sisters moved out from our mansion, the same goes for Soo-unnie and her siblings as well as Taengoo and Hyo-unnie. Appa, Uncle Edward and Uncle Psy had agreed that in order to keep us safe we would all be housed in an ISA safehouse… indefinitely until this matter with Han Geng is resolved. I kind of liked it since I get to be with my one and only Yuri.

 

But…

 

Ever since the meeting Yuri has become somewhat preoccupied with her thoughts… I think I know what’s going through her mind… because I am also for the first time in my life scared and I really don’t know what or how to go on with my life knowing I’m not like everyone else.

 

“Yoong, are you okay?” Jessica-unnie snapped me out of my thoughts and nudged my shoulder softly.

 

“Yeah… I’m okay unnie I was just thinking about stuff” I gingerly replied to her

 

“Yoong I think you should stop spacing out because you’re going to waste our supply of sugar.”

 

I looked at Jessica-unnie and she pointed to my cup of coffee, I looked at it and to my horror my coffee or what was once my cup of coffee is now a heaping cup of sugar. Crap I should really focus and stop thinking too much.

 

“Ahh… sorry unnie I was just… ahm hehe… my bad.” I smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of my head as I stopped scooping sugar.

 

“Yoong tell me what’s on your mind will ya?” She placed her hand beneath her chin and leaned on the kitchen counter.

 

“Unnie, I’m scared… I’m scared for all of us… and I’m even more scared for me and Yuri… I just don’t know how to go on with my life knowing I’m not normal…”

 

The despair in my voice was evident and at every words I uttered my voice strained, there’s no denying it I’m scared. Jessica-unnie stood up from her seat and sat down next to me.

 

“Yoona, I know you’re scared, believe me I am scared as well… I don’t know exactly how everything will turn out but I do know that eventually things will workout for all of us.”

 

“Also Yoona, I want you to remember this okay?” Jessica-unnie gave me the warmest and most comforting hug she could possibly give.

 

“You’re still my sister and my bestfriend, even if you grew a pair of wings or a tail or horns you’re still my sister.” I narrowed my eyes on Jessica-unnie and pouted. She just chuckled and patted my head.

 

“You’re still Im Yoona and I love you all the same. Remember that arraso?”

 

“Thanks unnie.”

 

I just nodded and grinned sheepishly, Jessica-unnie is really the best sister ever, sure she can be cold but she’s really the second warmest person I know, kekeke of course we all know who’s the warmest person I know, right? *wink*

 

Yuri

 

I went outside the safehouse and went for an early morning run by the beach with my older sister. We both love waking up early for a good morning exercise. I’m actually happy to learn that we have a lot in common. Like me she’s really into motorcycles and she loves doing physical activities like exercising. But what I really found cute is that she has a thing for Minnie Mouse. Keke just awesome I have a thing for Mickey Mouse and my unnie has a thing for Minnie Mouse ehehe.

 

The early morning breeze is really quite comforting and I love the way it cools and soothes my troubled mind. But even so my mind’s just going crazy right now. Honestly I haven’t gotten over everything about me undergoing that experiment but what even shocked me more was the fact that Yoona… My precious and one and only Yoona also went through the same experiment. I have forgotten about the experiment in fact I could barely recall everything and anything about it. I guess I was too young and otosan and okasan never brought it up or mentioned anything about it when I was growing up.

 

I’m fine with the fact that I’m not as normal as I thought I was but what I fear the most is when I lose control. What if I can’t keep my emotions in check. I realized that the reason I went down easily during our last mission was that I had no grip in the situation, I was an emotional wreck and that I wasn’t even cautious. What if something far worst happens what if I…

 

“Yah! Yuri-ah! Are you listening to me?!” I got smacked in the head by my unnie the expression on her face was angry that slowly changed into a cute pout.

 

“I’m sorry unnie… I was just thinking that’s all ehehe” I meekly replied with a sheepish grin.

 

“Yu-chan is there a problem? You can tell me I’m your unnie afterall.” Hye Jin-unnie looked at me earnestly and was waiting for me to open up to her. I let out a sigh and headed towards a bench by the boardwalk.

 

“Unnie… you remembered what happened… when I got shot right?” I asked as soon as she had taken the spot next to me. Her face slowly had a pained expression and I feel as though she still blames herself for what happened.

 

“Yes… how could I forget… I still think about it.”

 

“Unnie, it’s not your fault, don’t be sad.” I held her hand and soothed her. I don’t ever want to see her cry.

 

“What I meant was that I was careless and I had no grip in the situation… I was an emotional mess. If only I kept my emotions under control, I could have better handled the situation.” I finally let it out, I’m sounding a bit hysterical but right now a lot is troubling my mind.

 

“If only I straightened myself out first then I wouldn’t have gotten shot. I’m just afraid that next time around I might not just hurt myself but also you and Yoona. I just feel like a liability…”

 

“Unless I could control myself… I fear I’m gonna lose myself and everyone important to me…” I couldn’t hold it in anymore, my tears kept streaming down my face. I choked at every word I say and I could barely continue speaking. Just then Hye Jin-unnie wrapped her arms around me and consoled me.

 

“Yu-chan you’ve been a strong girl, you managed to go through all the life gave you and look at you, you turned out fine.”

 

“Look at me, I was a mess, I used to hate the world but you changed me, you gave me a new perspective in life.” She gave me a warm smile and wiped my tears away.

 

“Thanks unnie… I really needed that.” I hugged Hye Jin-unnie for awhile; we stayed in our sisterly hug for awhile until she nudged my head softly.

 

“Come on Yu-chan… lets go back to the safehouse already.” She stood up and extended her hand towards me with her smile that closely resembles our dad.

 

I took her hand and we happily started making our way back towards our safehouse.

 

Hello everyone here's my update. Another week not necessarily the best but I managed to live through another punishing week of training for this managerial position I'm training for. Sigh... really hard sometimes I feel like giving up. Well on the flip side I got my first paycheck hmmm... kekeke

 

Thanks to to my dear subbies dhyraa, icha_yoonyul, yUrakagel and amiigo! Love the comments and really appreciate it! ^_^

 

To my subbies and readers thank you having your support really helps get me through. Thanks everyone for patiently waiting!

 

-AnDroGeNie-