Jung Family moments

To Love You: More than a Dream, It is our Destiny

 

Chapter 11 Jung Family moments

 


 

 

After dinner, the entire Jung family went to the living room, they chatted leisurely. Krystal and Nicole were again pranking Tiffany; it was a fun thing for them to tease Tiffany. Tiffany got ticked off and chased Krystal and Nicole. Jessica just laughed and continued reading a novel. After a while of running around Krystal and Nicole slumped on the couch and fell asleep next to each other.

 

“Alfred can you please take Krystal and Nicole to their rooms?”  Mr. Jung saw his daughters sleeping on the couch and called Alfred.

 

“Certainly, Master.” Alfred nodded to Mr. Jung and picked Krystal up and carried her to her bedroom. Later he came back and took Nicole to her room as well.

 

“Well, I think it’s getting late and I’m sure you girls are tired already, shall we call this a night then?” Mrs. Jung looked at the three remaining girls with concern.

 

“That’s it then, princess, Yoongie~ and Fany-ah, please head to your rooms arraseo?” Mr. Jung instructed his three girls.

 

Later that evening at Mr. and Mrs. Jung’s bedroom.

 

“Umma… Appa… can I sleep in your room tonight please?” Jessica asked her parents as she entered their room. She was surprised when she saw someone else in between her parents.

 

“Aigoo… You’re too late princess, Yoongie~ is sleeping with us tonight” Mr. Jung playfully teased Jessica earning a pout from Jessica.

 

“Hmmpphh… No fair~ I wanted to sleep with appa and umma tonight~” Jessica used her aegyo and crossed her arms in frustration. Mrs. Jung couldn’t help but giggle.

 

“Yah! Honey you’re aegyo is still such a fail, are you really my daughter?” Mrs. Jung teased Jessica who was pouting hard, Yoona just laughed the whole time and enjoyed being around her new appa and umma.

 

Without warning Jessica ran and flung herself to her parents’ bed, she landed next to Yoona. “Yah! Jessi! What’s the big idea huh?!” Yoona was surprised at Jessica; the latter stuck her tongue out and didn’t pay attention to her.

 

“Whatever I’m still going to sleep here tonight, I miss appa and umma too!” Jessica exclaimed like a choding while hugging her dad’s arm. She didn’t care if she was like a dork. She missed her parents so much.

 

Yoona rolled her eyes and just laughed at how dorky Jessica is. Mr. and Mrs. Jung on the other hand were delighted at their daughters. Yoona and Jessica were playfully teasing each other and occasionally slapping each other in the arm.

 

Mr. Jung got up from their bed and was about the turn off the dim light; suddenly there was a knock on the door. The door opened and closed suddenly; Tiffany then came in dashed towards the bed and hopped in. Tiffany startled Mr. Jung who was about to turn the lights off.

 

“Tiffany?!” Mr. and Mrs. Jung, Jessica and Yoona yelled and were startled to see Tiffany lying between Jessica and Yoona.

 

“What are you doing here Tiffany?” Jessica turned to Tiffany and pinched her cheeks.

 

“The same as both of you~, I miss appa~ and umma~ so much you know~! *merong*” Tiffany stuck her tongue out at Jessica, Mrs. Jung giggled.

 

“Yah! Mushroom~ can you please settle down a little~, I’m enjoying my hug from umma~!” Yoona playfully scowled at Tiffany. Mrs. Jung just laughed at Im choding.

 

“Yah! You’re hogging umma~ all to yourself! I want a hug too~!!” Tiffany playfully hit Yoona and tried to get in between Yoona and Mrs. Jung.

 

“Yah! Stop with the aegyo already!” Jessica playfully bopped Tiffany and Yoona’s head.

 

“Good thing we have a really big bed huh honey?” Mrs. Jung was amused at the three girls. She then looked at Mr. Jung who scratched his head and nodded before turning off the lights.

 

“Okay, girls settle down, it’s getting late already, let’s sleep okay?” Mr. Jung slipped into the bed and was hugged immediately by Jessica. Mrs. Jung was hugging both Yoona and Tiffany. It didn’t take long until the entire room fell silent; the three girls were really exhausted and fell asleep while Mr. and Mrs. Jung were sleeping soundly, with smiles on their faces. They are the happiest parents in the world for now for having 5 wonderful daughters; Jessica, Tiffany, Krystal, Nicole and lastly Yoona.

 

* kekeke~ sorry for this short update, I just wanted to do this sweet family moment, kekeke hope you enjoy it and thanks for reading and subscribing. Please feel free to leave your comments *

 

-AnDroGeNie-