Sunny Days pt.2

To Love You: More than a Dream, It is our Destiny

Chapter 25 Sunny Days pt.2


 

 

 

It’s a beautiful Saturday morning, the sun shining brightly as the clear blue sky seems to indicate a favorable and enjoyable weather for the weekend. The trip was rather long but it was never boring. The gang decided to split into two groups since they can’t fit in a single van. TaeNy, HyoNi, and SunWon in a blue van while YoonYul, SooSica and MinSeo in a black van. Krystal didn’t ride with any of them since she and her friend drove his own car.

 

Blue Van

 

“TaeTae, do you mind if I the radio?” Tiffany asked curiously, Taeyeon’s attention is split between Tiffany and the road. It has to be since she is the one driving the van.

 

“Sure Pani-ah! You’re the DJ and the first mate for this trip anyways.” Taeyeon sweetly replied but her eyes never strayed from the road.

 

“Of course! My captain~” Tiffany leaned in and pecked Taeyeon in the cheeks then she the radio and a song was playing.

 

The radio started playing a song Jason Mraz’s Summer breeze

 

 

Summer Breeze~ Makes me feel fine~ Blowing through my mind~

 

 

“kekeke~ thanks Pani-ah~ I would want more but I have to keep my eyes on the road” Taeyeon chuckled after receiving a kiss from Tiffany.

 

“Taengoo you better keep your eyes on the road we’re still too young to die you know!” Hyo playfully teased Taeyeon from the back.

 

“Whatever Hyo! Just don’t do anything with Nicole while we’re inside the van!” Taeyeon fired back, Nicole blushed at Taeyeon’s words, she snuggled to Hyo and hid her face.

 

“Yah! Speak for yourself Taengoo! If you aren’t driving I bet you’d be ripping Fanny’s clothes to shreds!” Taengoo laughed awkwardly and gulped as Tiffany eyed her suspiciously.

 

“Hehe Byun minds think alike Hyo! You should know you guys are twins afterall!” Sunny smirked as her statement silenced the choding and the ahjumma. She had enough of their byun conversation.

 

“TaeTae!” Tiffany glared at Taeyeon, Tiffany felt a little embarrassed, when Taeyeon grabbed her thigh instead of the stick shift.

 

“Oh come on mushroom it’s not as if you don’t like it too…” Taeyeon smirked as the younger girl blushed and remained silent. Tiffany didn’t swat Taeyeon’s hand away instead moved herself closer to her.

 

Sunny looked on as TaeNy started to get a little “too comfortable” with each other. She didn’t have to look behind her because she can sense that HyoNi are giggling and exchanging sweet words with one another.  She thought that this is going to be a very silent and uncomfortable ride. It didn’t help any better when she’s sitting next to Siwon who seems to be biding his time waiting for an opportunity to get cozy with her.

 

“Don’t even think about it playboy!” Sunny shot Siwon’s hopes down. The latter scuffed and hissed under his breath, he turned his attention instead at the van’s window and staired at the scenery.

 

After what seems like an hour Sunny felt a little sleepy, she blinked a couple of times and occasionally swinged her head side to side. She finally closed her eyes and can’t seem to stay awake anymore. Siwon’s attention was caught when Sunny leaned on his shoulder, Siwon smiled thoughfully when he caught a glimpse of the sweet and innocent expression on Sunny’s sleeping face.

 

“Here Sunny-ah…” Siwon gently pulled Sunny towards him; he wrapped his arm around Sunny and let the short blond haired girl lay her head comfortably on his chest.

 

“Well what do you know seems the playboy has a caring side afterall kekeke~” Taeyeon saw the whole thing through the rearview mirror and smiled.

 

“Huh? What is it TaeTae?” Taeyeon gestured to Tiffany to look behind them; Tiffany looked back and saw Sunny sleeping comfortably as she is securely hugged by Siwon; who seems to be lost in his own world as he continues to lovingly stare at the sleeping girl.

 

 

Black Van

 

“Yoong wanna play a prank on Sica?”  Yuri whispered in Yoona’s ear

 

“What do you have in mind Yul?” Yoona wondered what prank they were going to pull on the Ice Princess.

 

“Here…” Yuri pulled out a sandwich. Yoona looked at her and wondered what the gimmick with this sandwich is.

 

“It’s got cucumber in it Yoong kekeke~” Yuri had a devilish grin on her face and Yoona had a toothy grin on her face. The prankster couple were about to do a combo on the Ice Princess.

 

“This is going to be epic~ kekeke” Yuri took out another sandwich; she made another one just in case Sooyoung would ask for one as well. She didn’t want to let a good prank involving food fail because of a certain shikshin.

 

“Good thinking Yul, kekeke surely that giant shikshin would ask for a sandwich as well” Yoona pecked Yuri on the lips which caused the kkab to feel even more energized for their prank.

 

Yoona stood up from her seat and moved closer towards the front of the van, Sooyoung’s driving the van while Jessica is seated next to her. Yoona pulled out the two sandwiches and tapped Jessica and Sooyoung on the shoulder. Jessica turned her head and eyed Yoona curiously, Sooyoung didn’t pay too much attention and simply asked…

 

“What’s up Yoong?”

 

“Unnie here’s some sandwich; we thought you guys would be hungry so… here have a sandwich!” Yoona smiled and started handing the sandwiches.

 

“One for Sooyoung unnie and the other for you Jessica-unne.” Yoona smiled innocently, put an act hoping Sica wouldn’t notice anything strange with the sandwiches.

 

“Thanks Yoong.” Jessica smiled and thanked Im choding for the sandwiches.

 

“Please eat some okay Jessica-unnie? Yoong smiled brightly for her unnies before going to her seat. Jessica smiled and nodded. She partially unwrapped the sandwiches’ wrappers and handed one to Sooyoung. They started eating the sandwiches. Jessica particularly enjoyed eating the sandwich; she didn’t notice the extra ingredient Yuri placed inside the sandwich.

 

“Thanks girls, the sandwiches were delicious.”  Jessica even the mayonnaise from her finger. Sooyoung nodded and showed a thumb up to YoonYul.

 

“Really Sica you loved it that much?” Yuri asked, winking secretly at Yoona.

 

“Uh huh, by the way what did you put in the sandwich anyways? I don’t know what you girls put in those sandwiches but it sure did taste great!” Jessica seemed clueless and did not know the surprise revelation she’s gonna get from YoonYul.

 

“Unnie can you guess the secret ingredient we placed in the sandwich that made it taste real good? You wanna know?” Yoona innocently asked, Yuri tried to put on a straight face but she was close to bursting out with laughter. Jessica placed a finger on her lips and began thinking about what the secret ingredient could be.

 

“Hmm… I don’t know… hhmmm…”

 

“Oh I don’t know Yoong… You know I really don’t know much about food ingredients and what not.” Jessica thought real hard but she gave up on guessing or more like she didn’t even try. Yoona laughed and nudged Yuri with her elbow.

 

“Uhmm… Sica-ah here’s the secret ingredient! Open it and you’ll see.” Yuri handed Jessica a small food container.

 

“What!? Cu-cu-cucumber?! I just ate that?!” Jessica reluctantly opened the container, the fumes and the green color was unmistakable. She received the biggest shock of her life. She became nauscious and passed out. Sooyoung looked at Jessica and could see the white in her eyes.

 

“Oi! Princess you alright?” Sooyoung shook Jessica a couple of times but the Ice Princess is definitely out cold.

 

“Jessica Jung KO YoonYul team up combo finish!” Yoona and Yuri raised their hands in victory and flashed a Victory sign and started laughing together.

 

“Guys you know that Hellsica will probably get you back later right?” Sooyoung looked at YoonYul through the rearview mirror.

 

“Ehehe… right, but we still have a great counter for her later kekeke~” Yuri raised her bag of tricks and pranks.

 

“Omo Yul! We’re gonna have lots of fun with these!” Yoona smiled her alligator smile when she saw the fake fart cushion, the fake eyeballs, rubber snakes and insects.

 

“Yep we do have a lot of goodies for all the good boys and girls keke~ think of all the possibilities kekeke~” Yuri almost drooled with all the pranks they could pull later.

 

“You’re really the best pranking buddy I could ever ask for Yul!” Yoona hugged Yuri and laid her head on her shoulder. The kkab just smiled and wrapped her arm around Yoona’s waist.

 

With the Ice Princess still passed out the rest of the ride was fairly enjoyable with Yoona and Yuri continuing to amuse theirselves by playing games. Sooyoung however didn’t have much to do other than drive, occasionally check on the still passed out Ice Princess and eat the treats she prepared for herself since she will be driving. She pulled out a lollipop and started on it. Seohyun and Minho on the other hand remained mostly quiet but Seohyun seems to be getting more and more aggressive with Minho. This time she moved herself closer to Minho. The younger boy had nowhere else to go since he’s sitting next to the window.

 

“Uhmm… *gulp* noona… I think you’re getting t-too close… ehehe” Minho tugged on his shirt’s collar and seems a little flustered.

 

“Wae? Am I making you uncomfortable Min~ho~?” Seo purred in Minho’s ear, her hot breath tickled the younger boy’s neck, it gave him the goosebumps and he unconsciously bit his lower lip.

 

“O-oh… ehehe uhm… it’s just that… you know… uhm… I-I… aish… never mind…” Minho was lost for words he could barely make any sense, he’s blushing so hard that he felt his head is going to pop like a red balloon.

 

Seohyun continued observing the younger boy… she knew based on the boy’s body language that he liked what’s going on right now and was being shy. She slipped her arm with Minho’s arm, interlinking her arm with his. Seo then laid her head on the younger boy’s shoulder. All the while the younger boy couldn’t believe his luck, he’s in utter disbelief all he managed to do was smile like a fool.

 

“I’m feeling a little sleepy, I hope you don’t mind if we stay like this, because I don’t mind it at all.” Seo whispered as she closed her eyes and smiled.

 

“Ne, its fine with me… I like it this way as well Seohyun-ah…” Minho leaned his head next to Seohyun’s head and closed his eyes. The two of them drifted off to sleep, with smiles on their faces.

 

 

The Kim’s Villa

 

Shortly the vans arrived at the beach house, Yoona and Yuri quickly greeted Taeyeon and Tiffany as the four of them talked about their ride on the way to the villa. Sooyoung was still busy with Jessica was still not her usual self after eating the sandwich. Hyoyeon and Nicole on the other hand were the last to leave the van; they accidentally spotted Seo and Minho holding hands and Siwon hugging Sunny by the waist.

 

Hyo smirked and asked Nicole to quickly snap photos of the two questionable couples. Seo and Minho were secretly holding hands and purposely stood at the back of everyone else. They would quickly release each other’s hands when someone was looking. Sunny and Siwon on the otherhand were still a little awkward although Sunny isn’t as feisty or cold on Siwon, she would occasionally blush when they made eye contact or brush against each other. She wouldn’t even struggle when Siwon would put his arm around her waist or shoulder. Shortly everyone finally gathered around, the entire group started talking randomly as they waited for Krystal and her friend.

 

“That must be Krystal and her mystery friend...” Nicole blurted out as she spotted the black Cadillac escalade that just pulled up into the villa.

 

After the SUV was parked Krystal stepped out from the vehicle, the driver’s side opened and out came a rather dashing and impressionable young man. Everyone curiously eyed Krystal and her friend as they approached the group. The guy seems like a gentleman as he was the one who brought his and Krystal’s bags. However someone was most surprised when she saw the young man Krystal is with.

 

“Yah!!! Donghae!!! What in the world are you doing here huh?!” The young man was surprised, he tried to look for the owner of the voice but didn’t seem to find her anywhere.

 

“Sun Kyu?! Yah! Are you here Sun Kyu???” Donghae continued to look for Sunny but he didn’t seem to spot her among the people unfamiliar to him.

 

*Kapow~! Thud~!* From out of nowhere Sunny came charging head first Donghae fell down on the ground as he got tackled by the danshin.

 

“How many times did I tell you never to use my Korean name huh!?” Sunny continued playfully attacking the Young man who was whincing around helplessly.

 

“Oi oi! Sun Kyu stop it will you!” Donghae tried to free himself from the little bunny

 

“Yah! Is that the way you’re suppose to greet your dear sweet, cute and lovable cousin huh?” Sunny pouted as she and Donghae got up. Donghae quickly hugged Sunny, it’s been years since he last saw his cousin.

 

“It’s been a long time Sunny… I really missed you!” Sunny smiled as her cousin hugged her tight. They were very close since they were still kids.

 

“Uhmm… Sunny-unnie I didn’t know you’re Donghae-oppa’s cousin…” Sunny looked at Krystal and smiled, Donghae broke the hug and turned to face Krystal.

 

“Mmm… Sunny and I haven’t seen each other since we were kids; honestly I didn’t expect to see her again here… Thanks for having me over Krys.” Donghae smiled and held Krystal’s hand; this caused the younger girl to blush.

 

“Ehem… I think that’s enough catching up for now…  The villa’s caretaker is already here.” Taeyeon coughed earning giggles and laughter from the rest of the gang.

 

“Miss Taeyeon, Miss Hyoyeon welcome to the villa, oh dear it’s been too long since you girls visited!”An ahjumma greeted them

 

“It’s good to see you again Ms. Agatha” Taeyeon and Hyoyeon hugged the ahjumma named Agatha.

 

 

 Soon after Agatha led the group to a tour of the entire villa.Their eyes wandered around as they didn’t expect that the beach house was more like a huge beach side villa complete with a dock for the jet ski’s, a yacht and a couple of speedboats. The villa itself was mideterrainian inspired with an outdoor barbecue grill, firepit, pool and jaccuzi. There were 8 rooms with each room having their respective bathrooms. A minibar in the living room, a huge 16 person capacity dining table with a huge swarovski crystal adorned chandeler hanging in the middle of the room and an Italian inspired kitchen.  The entire villa was furnished with the finest furniture from Italy. They were already in the living room after the tour was done.

 

“Now excuse me kids I’ll just instruct the staff to prepare lunch.” Agatha bowed and left the room.

 

“Thanks Ms. Agatha!” Taeyeon bowed and smiled.

 

“Okay now let’s talk about room assignments!” Taeyeon dorkily grinned; she had an idea to assign each couple to their own rooms. 

 

* Guys sorry if it took long I thought I could post this yesterday but I had to make a few tweaks stay tuned for the next update I decided to separate their "couple moments" kekeke~ sigh... I've got to come up with 7 "couple moments" for the next chapie aigoo... kekeke~ *

 

-AnDroGeNie-