TaeNy trouble

To Love You: More than a Dream, It is our Destiny

Chapter 16 TaeNy trouble


 

The night for them is still young, they never noticed that it is almost 10 .p.m. and the 5 girls continued chatting. Tiffany the whole time actually was thinking of something else or rather someone else. Kim Taeyeon.

 

“Yah! Tiffany Hwang! Are you with us or are you actually on another planet?!”

 

Jessica waved her hands in front of Tiffany hoping to get her attention. Tiffany just looked at her, a little clueless and wasn’t sure what was going on.

 

“Waeyo? What is it Jess?”

 

“Tiff, we’re going out to for some air and meet up with Sooyoung and Yuri’s bestfriend.”

 

“Fany-unnie, why don’t you come with us?” Yoona cried out with her aegyo, Jessica just rolled her eyes and while Yuri hugged her angel and pecked her nose.

 

“Jessie, it’s getting late, you guys go ahead and I’ll just sleep…”

 

“Come on Fany, We would like you to come otherwise our dorky best friend would be left out since Yuri and I are going to be going with our new girlfriends.”

 

Sooyoung looked at Jessica and showed the charming Choi family smile.  Jessica felt a little flustered and playfully hit Sooyoung’s arm. She couldn’t believe that Sooyoung’s smile could make her shiver but in a good way.

 

“Come on Fany, please??? Taeng would feel a lot better being around us if you’re there.”

Yuri pleaded to Tiffany.

 

Tiffany

 

Sigh why must I go with these guys? Seriously I would feel real weird being around them, they are all partnered up and lovey-dovey and where would that leave me? There’s no way I’m going to be the 5th wheel around you guys.

 

“Come on Fany~, pweeaassee~??? Taeng~ would feel a lot better being around us if you’re there~” Yuri pleaded with me, God she even used her aegyo, yah! I can’t believe you’re just like  Im Yoona! Stop using your aegyo! I mentally screamed at her and glared at her.

 

“Taeng? You mean… you mean Kim Taeyeon?” I asked in surprise. I also wondered when Sooyoung I caught smiling mischievously.

 

“Come on Fany-ah! I already sent her an SMS to her that we’re bringing you along with us”

Sooyoung handed me her Iphone and showed me the messages she exchanged with Taeyeon. I began to read their messages.

 

To: Dorky kid Taeng

 

Yo! Tae!! Are you sleeping already? Don’t tell me you’re having one of your byuntae dreams already XD

 

 

From: Dorky kid Taeng

 

Yah! I’m still awake and you better run run run! `Cause when I get my hands on you I’m gonna strangle you to death! Babo! Shikshin! :P

 

 

To: Dorky kid Taeng

 

Just kidding Tae kekeke~ XD I just want you to meet Jessica and Yoona. ^_^

 

 

From: Dorky kid Taeng

 

Why? Who are they?  O_o?

 

 

To: Dorky kid Taeng

 

Jessica is my girlfriend and Yoona, she’s Yuri’s girlfriend!  ^_^V

 

 

From: Dorky kid Taeng

 

What!? Wow! This is big news for Yuri, and as for you I pity Jessica for falling for a skinny pig like you! Kekeke~ kidding, I’ll meet you guys at starbucks for coffee okay? Just don’t rub it on my face that I’m the only one who’s single! :P

 

 

To: Dorky kid Taeng

 

Someone else is coming along with us Tae. I’m sure you’ll be happy to see her. She’s an old classmate of yours in highschool. I’m sure she’s your type. You should see her eye smiles! ^_^

 

 

From: Dorky kid Taeng

 

Really!?! O_O! wait! What’s her name?

 

 

To: Dorky kid Taeng

 

It’s a surprise! You’ll know soon enough when you meet her again. :P

 

 

Oh my God! Okay, I change my mind I’m definitely going! I can’t wait to see Taeyeon again!! Kyaa~ TaeTae!!!

 

Jung Mansion Living Room

 

Tiffany is done reading the messages between Sooyoung and Taeyeon. She thanked Soo and handed the latter’s Iphone back.

 

“Soo, I change my mind! I’m coming along with you guys, I can’t wait to meet Taeyeon again! Teehee~” Tiffany beamed in excitement, and laughed in a cute manner.

 

Yoona and yuri clapped their hands like a pair of chodings and Jessica cheered! Sooyoung pumped her fist!

 

“Wait til that dork sees you! I’m sure she’s going to drool over you Fany-ah!” Sooyoung teased Tiffany.

 

“Uh-huh, I bet she’s going to mentally strip off your clothers, she’s byuntaeng afterall!” Yuri joined Sooyoung and teased Tiffany as well.

 

“Yah! Aish… stop it!” Tiffany blushed hard and pouted, Yuri and Sooyoung just laughed. Jessica pulled Sooyoung to stop her from teasing Tiffany.

 

“Soo, let’s take my car instead so that Tiffany can ride with us.” Sooyoung agreed with Jessica, afterall her audi only has room for two.

 

Jessica held Sooyoung’s hand and Tiffany followed them as they walked towards Jessica’s silver jaguar 2012 XF. Yoona on the other hand preferred to ride on Yuri’s bike, she loved huggin Yuri like a koala.

 

Later at Starbucks

 

“There she is! Hi buddy!”

 

“Sooyoungie!!! Yuri!!!! Over here!”

 

Sooyoung spotted Taeyeon and waved her hands; Taeyeon was at the far end of the coffee shop and waved her hand while her other arm is wrapped around the shoulders of a petite copper color haired girl. Tiffany’s eyes opened wide and she felt like a dagger had pierced her heart when she saw the girl with Taeyeon. Though she felt she had no right to be, Tiffany felt real jealous of the girl Taeyeon is with. She couldn’t take it anymore and ran outside of starbucks.

 

*kekeke~ Sorry couldn’t help it TaeNy drama anyone?! Anyways enjoy this update and thanks for supporting TLY and please support my other fic All you need is Love, Love is all you need. It’s an ff consisting mostly of yoonyul fluffy moments and also features taeny and other snsd members kekeke~ Please leave your comments and subscribe. Thanks everyone!*

 

-AnDroGeNie-